Chapter 22- The Dream

After a looooong pause, Naveen speaks up and asks, "Does that mean Tee and I are for the princess and the frog?"
"I guess so." I respond, pretty sure with my answer. "Cool, now we need to go sleep." I continue, wanted to hit the hay finally. Hope we can find this stupid triton soon.
*****************************
Chapter 22

Destiny's POV

7:30? This is way to early to wake up on a weekend, but we are goif to Animal Kingdom, again, so I am excited. We have to leave by 9:30 because the park opens at 10:00. Today will be our third day here and we need to find this triton in three days, but I think we all know where to find it. I houldnt probably rephrase that,we know where to find the triton.

After I finally get out of bed and walk into the den to wake Sammi up, I hear a murder scream. It sounded like Melissa's voice. I am now sprinting towards her room to see if anything is wrong.
"Mel, is very thing ok?" I ask right as I stop at her door frame of the room.
"Yes." She started wiping away a tear.
"Everything is not ok if you are crying." I tell her, wiping away a new tear off her check, upset that she is upset.
"I had a nightmare, about my parents." Melissa says, with fresh tears running down her face. I feel terrible. She came to the orphanage when she was 3 years old, after her father beat her badly I remember she gets that dream over and over again from her last night with him. Even though I know what happened, I say, "Tell me what happen."
"Ok." she responds, wiping away all her tears, gets comfy in my lap and darts to tell me the story, again.

Melissa's POV

The Dream

It's 1 in the morning, and I can still can hear my dad yelling at my mom over something stupid. This time I think it's about dinner being cold, but it was Dad's fault because he came home two hours after he said he was going to. That was five hours ago. He has been yelling since 9.
"You good for nothing brat! All I ask for is a nice meal,and you give me this!?!?! How dare you?" I hear. After he finishes talking, I hear a slap and a scream. It sounded just like mom.

As I made this realization, I bolt out of bed and out the door, head downstairs. As I get downstairs, all I see is my dad standing over Mom as she is in a huge puddle of blood. At this sight, I break down, which is when my dad notices I'm here. When we then makes eye contact with me, I know I'm in trouble. He then beats me like never before. (A/N sorry, I know this was bad but i was having writers block and it's sad to write)

End Of Dream

I then start to cry like I never cried before free having to relive that terrible night over again.
'It's fine. Just know that I am always ere for you." Dessy says, as she wraps her arms around me and helps the years go away.
*******************************
Hey! I'm doing this for Sammi! That's it! I done will try to update this weekend but I have to write two chapters before I update again so u might have to wait a while! Again blame Sammi! No dedication this chapter so yeah! N no song! I know it's sad but I had nothing to write n I thought it was important so yeah! Peace out y'all!