Chapter 28- Customer Service

"Ok everyone. Let's go to a cast member and see if you 5 can work your magic." I say, walking towards the enterance of the park to the customer service area.

*******************************

Chapter 28

Destiney's POV

We just walked into the customer service area and guess who is already going crazy wanting to go on rides, even though we here here looking for something. The one and only, Louis Tomlinson. Let's give him a round of applause, not. He is acting like a five year old. we have been here for about five minutes and he already asked for a pin, to be in the parade, and for food. Oh, wait, that was Niall. Oh, whatever, all I'm trying to say is that a lot of complaining is going on.

"Everyone, quiet!" I yell, and the gang quiets down, and so does the few other people in the customer service area. This totally reminds me of when Sharpay said that in High School Musical.

"Thanks." I say quicker, now a bit embrassed at what I done. But now, I can finally talk to the lady at the desk, who is right in front of me.

"Sorry about that." I start, "We are a crazy group. But we really need your help." As I say this, the lady, her namee tag says Anna, her face has this shocked expression on her face. I continue, "We really need to get into the cast members only area. Like through the tunnels this park is built over." I hope the turn out of this will be better than I hope.

"Two things." Anna starts, and she doesn't look happy at all. "We can't allow anyone into the cast members areas, and why would I help you?" Wow, I guess she woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. What is her problem?

"What?" I hear Harry say since he is at the desk with me. I'm glad he said why I couldn't because I was in such shock.

"I can't help you, and I won't. If I do, if I wanted to even, I would be in big trouble." She says, not telling us what we want to know. She continues, "My mom would kill me if I did, literally." Woah, I think I'm putting the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together. She can't help us, se won't, her mother would literally kill her. Oh shoot.

"Please please don't tell me you are Vanessa's daughter?" I ask, ready knowing the answer, but hoping its wrong.

"Ding ding ding. We have a winner." She says like she is bored out of her mind. I don't blame her, it took Harry and I quiet a bit of time to figure it out. I'm too shocked to even put words together. I then feel Harry pulling my arm so we can get to the rest of the gang and tell them the sad and frightening news.

*****************************

Hey Duckies!!!! I'm getting to the drama section of my book so my updates should be up quicker than they have been lately!!! Guess what.....no that's not it, my birthday is soon! Monday to be exact!!!! I'm sorry this chapter is short but it's drama packed so it's a win lose situation I guess. How have your lives been? Good, that's good!! Sorry this is short, but I'm tired so here are the lyrics: Yup. Bad, moon walking, this here is our party, my posse's been on Broadway,

And we did it our way.

Grown music, I shed my skin and put my bones into everything I record to it

Please vote and comment, over the course of my story, my votes have slowly been decreasing, which makes me sad. But it also feels like I'm gaining lots if readers so please vote? it would take 5 seconds and mean the world to me!! Love ya all bye!!!