CHAPTER 10- THE FORTUNE TELLER

Recap: "No, but I know who does, The Brilliant Brad." She responds. The Brilliant Brad, really? A guy with that name has all the answers to our questions. I guess I was talking out loud because Laura said, "Yea, he feels like Gaston." Oh no, I don't want to go if he is like Gaston, a villain. I don't have a good feeling about this, and I hope the rest of the gang does too, because I don't to go.

"Sure, let's go now." says Selena, with the rest of the gang agreeing with her, besides, Sammi, Harry and Lou. I think they have the same ideas as I do about this Brad guy.

"Ok so I'll walk you guys there. We are really close." Laura says, and starts to walk off, with most of the gang behind her. This isn't going to be good, I thought.

****************************************************************************************************

 DESTINY'S POV

 Laura leads us to a large, brightly colored tent. She spins around and beams excitedly at us before lifted a piece of the tent up and escorting us in. I groan at the sight in front of us.

"Oh no." I say to myself. I know this isn't going to be good, but everyone wants to be here, so I'll stay. Laura led us to a huge table with enough chairs to hold me, Louis, Sammi, Melissa, Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Selena, Perrie, and Danielle. After we are all seated, this huge, buff, bald guy, who's wearing a wig, comes in and sit. I think to myself, this is gonna be good. (note sarcasm).

 BRAD'S POV

 As my eyes wonder around the room to see who is here, I notice the girl she was talking about. The girl had the same wavy brown hair and hazel eye color as she described. This is the group she told me about. She told me that if they ever come, I should call her, which is exaclty what I am going to do.

 When she answers, I am so happy because even though I am the best, I still do need help.

 H (her): Hello?

M (me): Hey, it's me.

H: Hey Brad, why did you call me? I told you never to call unless they....... oh no......they aren't, are they?

M: Yes, and you told me to call you, go and call Scott because there are 11 of them, not just the one. She knows the others and I think are putting the pieces together.

H: Ok, we are on our way.

 HARRY'S POV

 Why is this guy on the phone for so long? I have to figure it out, and quick, I know, and so does Destiny, Sammi and Louis know, that something is not right, something bad is going to happen!  Maybe I should eavesdrop, just to make sure. All I found out is that he is talking to a women, and talking about Destiny. All I hear is: (on speaker)

 H: Hey Brad, why did you call me? I told you never to call unless they....... oh no......they aren't, are they?

M: Yes, and you told me to call you, go and call Scott because there are 11 of them, not just the one. She knows the others and I think are putting the pieces together.

H: Ok, we are on our way.

M: And do it quick, I want to do it soon. This sounds like fun. So do you have a plan?

H: Yes, all you have to do is tell them to go in the wrong direction of the triton. That will give us some time to really hide it or to make the curse more powerful.