Chapter 30-Mission 'Get Into The Tree' Actavated

Recap: After everyone finished their ice cream, we set out to put our mission 'Get Into The Tree' in action.

********************************

Chapter 30

Harry's POV

Our first plan of action is that we have to get nearby crew members distracted. To do this, we have decided that the guys and I should draw attention to ourselves. After a few minutes, when the crew members are all busy trying to help us get away from all our fans, just for this plan, I normally really like to talk to our fans, the girls will sneak into the tunnels to get up into the tree.

We all give our girls hugs before they hide in their positions. I hold on to Destiny for a bit longer than the others. I know this may sound crazy but, I don't wanna lose her. We have 3 days left until her birthday, and if we do go back, to wherever it is we belong, I wanna be there with her. I now know if she isn't there with me, in my future, I don't know what I would do.

"Goodbye." I tell her, as I kiss her on the cheek and walk towards the nearest food stand. I turn back and notice her already with Sammi, Melissa, Selena and Perrie near the 'Crew Members Only' entrance, ready for action. I continue walking to the food stand to get an important piece of our mission.

As I get what I was looking for, I head towards Liam so we can start the plan. Without anyone knowing, I chuck what I was looking for at Liam, and turn around quickly so he doesn't think it was me. I hear a girlish scream and realize my idea for a distraction worked.

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!!!! GET OVER HERE THIS MINUTE. YOU KNOW I AM AFRAID OF SPOONS" I hear, wondering how on earth he knew it was me. Instantly, I hear many girl screams, and I knew this was the best outcome for a distraction we could of asked for. The girls are charging towards Liam, just as he starts to chase me around the park. I then look to my right and see Zayn and Louis running with me, and Nialls running on my left.

"Where exactly are we running to?" Niall has to yell to me since the screaming around us is so loud. I haven't even thought of that.

"We will all go in different direction so the crowd spreads out a bit." I yell back. After I tell him, I yell it to Zayn who is next to me and tells Lou who is next to him.

As we get to a place with the directions of different rides, we all go down a seprate way. I go straight as Nial goes to the right, Zayn goes to the left, and Louis runs in front of all of us to go on the way all the way to the rigt side, almost tripping Niall along the way.

I keep running. And running. And running, until all of a sudden, it's silent behind me. I slowly stop and turn around. No ones behind me. Thank God. I might as well sit a bit, text Destiney and see how they all are doing.

H: Hey. How are you all doing now?

A few minutes later I get a reply.

D: Oh, you have no idea what happened.....

********************************

HEY DUCKY! HOW ARE YOU TODAY? IM FINE, JUST SO HAPP MY STORY IS ALMOST OVER. THESE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BECAUSE SO MUCH IS HAPPENING. I THINK I ONLY HAVE TWO OR THREE MORE CHAPTERA LEFT, SO IM GONNA STOP THE DEDICATIONS FOR NOW. THEY WILL START UP IN MY NEXT BOOK, WHICH I HOPE YOU ALL DECIDE TO READ. BYE