Got to love fake funerals with the funeral crashers

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, they know Damon and Maddie," I said. They shrugged. Honestly, I didn't know much about Damon and Maddie except they were cousins, so it made the story more plausible. I knew we would tell them the truth, but not now. While we all visited for a while, things were low key. I couldn't wait for people to leave. I had only been to a few funerals in my life, but they were enough for me. People came to pay their respects and offer sympathy only never to see them otherwise. The thought was cute, but sorely lacking if you asked me.

After people finally left and the coast was clear, Xavier and Angelo walked in and hugged their girls. I walked over to Emma, and she removed her glasses. I pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Those were gracious things you said about us," Maggie said to us.

"What can I say? You bring out the romantic in me," Angelo said.

"Um, guys, I hate to break up this reunion, but what about sleeping arrangements?" Xavier asked.

"I guess you guys are staying with us," I said.

"What about your mom and dad?" Xavier asked.

"Dad? Can Xavier and Angelo stay here with the girls?" I yelled.

"I thought they already were," he yelled back.

I looked at them. "See, it's fine," I assured Xavier and Angelo.

They smiled, as did the girls. You know, with helping each other grieve together and all that bullshit. I showed them the rooms they would stay in while Emma and I went back to ours. We got changed for bed, and I walked over to her. "Red?" I questioned.

"It was Leo's idea," she shrugged.

"I like it. It makes you look sexy as hell," I said to her making her blush. I took my hand and pulled her close to me. She looked up at me as I looked down at her, then I leaned down and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my other arm around her, lifted her, did not break our kiss, and carried her to bed. I laid her down and slowly removed her top, revealing her chest. I pulled away and removed my tank.

I leaned back down and kissed her again, slowly moved down her body, leaving soft kisses. I took my hands and hooked them into her pajama bottoms and pulled them off of her. She reached up and pushed off my sweats as I pushed them down with my feet. As I continued to kiss her, I took my thumbs and hooked them around her panties, sliding them off. She did the same with my boxers until we were naked. I looked at her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," she whispered. I grabbed some protection and placed it on then crawled back on top of her. I moved her legs apart, positioning myself in between them. I reached up and placed my hands into hers. Looking into her eyes, and with a swift movement, I pushed myself into her. She let out a small gasp, moving her head up to me.

I whispered, "It's okay; I'll go slow." I started slowly thrust inside her as she tensed, but then I felt her body relax and move with me. I took my time as I made love to her. I thrust in and out of her while Emma ran her fingers up and down my back. I placed my hands on each side of her face as I gave her sensual kisses while she kissed me back. The moment could not have been more perfect. Just her and I together like this as I continued to make love to her. Then it happened, and we both exploded along with the ultimate pleasure. Oh, my god, that was amazing. I was so glad that I waited.

Afterward, we laid there with a blanket wrapped around us as I held her in my arms.

"I love you, Emma," I whispered as I stroke her hair with my hand.

"I love you more, RJ," she whispered back to me.

I propped myself up, and she rolled onto her back. I looked at her and smiled.