neji hyuuga vs naruto uzumaki!

Start from the beginning

"Hmm so he strikes the tekentsu using his Jyuken and uses the Byakugan in order to hit those tekentsu with pin point accuracy. This is gonna be a difficult battle." Naruto said as he tried to come up with a plan based on the knowledge received from his clones. Wait naruto... He's actually being smart ...

3rd person pov

"Well he's a smart one" Izumo said from up in the stands.

"Yeah, kagebunshin is a jonin ranked jutsu, and also he used it in the way it was originally designed for, to gain information, I say we've got ourselves a chunin already" Kotetsu said. Hinata who was sitting nearby heard this and smiled happy that Naruto had already been nominated for chunin. Kiba who was also sitting nearby grinned, happy for his friend.

"Well I'll just have to better, I mean if the class dobe can go from zero to hero in a matter of months, I can too" Kiba said.

"You can't beat me you fool, surrender now and you could keep your dignity after you lose, my Byakugan shows me that is your fate" Neji said. Naruto looked confused.

"Demo, how can I lose if I don't surrender, and if I do how can lose my dignity after losing to you if you haven't done anything to make me lose it, it's all very confusing" Naruto said scratching his head. Neji was pondering this as well.

"Because I said so, so shut up and let's fight" Neji said getting tired of thinking. Naruto laughed, "Looks like that Byakugan of yours can't see everything" Naruto said. Neji glared and then in a burst of speed struck Naruto in the heart. Everyone gasped a killing blow so early in the match. The daimyo's present shook their heads, they had hoped for more of a fight. Then something happened that nobody expected. Naruto looked up with blood dripping from his mouth and was smiling, that smiling then turned into a chuckle and that chuckle became full blown out laughter.

"Naruto's finally lost" said Ino to Yuki. Yuki just grinned, "No it's not that, when he laughs like a maniac it just means his plan has been set, Neji will lose now" Yuki said. Then everybody heard those fateful words from the mouth of Uzumaki Naruto.

"Kagebunshin Daibakufu/ Exploding Shadow clone" Naruto yelled. Then the Naruto in front of Neji started to glow, and then grabbed Neji's arm in a strong grip. Neji tried to get the bunshin to release him by shaking his arm, but that didn't do any good as his Byakugan showed him that the chakra in the kagebunshin began to come together at the core of the clone. Neji was then forced to show his trump card.

"Hakkesho: Kaiten/Eight Trigrams: Rotation" Neji yelled as he expelled chakra from all his tekentsu and began to spin at high speeds. The bunshin continued laughing for as soon as Neji started spinning it said the words that struck Neji to the core.

"Too late, Boom!" it yelled and then an explosion that had the power of a few sticks of dynamite occurred and then a huge mushroom cloud was blown upwards into the air and a powerful gust of wind blew throughout the stadium.

In the Kage's Box, Sarutobi was awestruck.

"Where did he learn that?" he said.

"From me" a voice said. Sarutobi turned in the direction of the voice and saw the familiar face of his student, "Jiraya" the old man exclaimed. Jiraya grinned, "How's it going sensei" he said.

Back in arena

The smoke had finally cleared and there stood a smiling Uzumaki Naruto, but there was something else that surprised them. Neji was also standing, and appeared completely unharmed, everywhere except for his right arm which was now covered in second degree burns, his hair slightly singed and his face covered with dust and his right sleeve was completely blown off.