Meet the Santiago family, RJ

Start from the beginning

"Well, because of them disrupting a family function, I had to call Ace. Listen, I don't need foul blood between us, but if they keep up their shit, I will have no choice to put a bullet in their head," Dad said to them.

Hector leaned forward and placed his hands on the table. "So, what do you propose?"

"Help us take care of the situation, and we promise to leave your family alone," Dad said.

Hector leaned back and rubbed his chin deep in thought before leaning over to Luis and whispering something. Luis nodded in agreement, then looked at us. "We'll do you one better. We have a proposition of our own."

"What is that?" Asked Ace.

"We are having some issues with the Garcia crew," Hector mentioned.

"What issues?" Ace questioned.

"They are messing with things they should leave well enough alone. They also have the Mendoza crew backing them," Hector added.

"That's fucking great," Brax mumbled.

"They only have the Mendoza crew backing them because they need help since they got the Feds on their ass," Chase said.

"This is true, but nevertheless, we need them to stop," Enrique said.

Ace and dad looked at each other, then at the others as dad asked, "What kind of job are we looking at?"

"In and out. You come in, take care of the crews, and then you're out. We'll send more details later. So?" Hector asked.

Dad sat there for a minute, thinking. Then finally said, "Fine, but on one condition."

"What's that?" Hector asked.

"I want permission to take out Carlos and his wretched wife, Maria. They both make my dick itch," he said to them, making it hard not to laugh.

"Deal." With that, the five of them stood up as did we and left.

Dad looked at Ace. "Why do I feel like I made a deal with the devil?"

"Because you did. Ryan, the Santiagos won't go after you. They will keep their end of the deal, but if you fuck them over on this, your family, including the kids, will be six feet underground. You're lucky they answered the favor from Cabo," Ace said.

"Yeah, well, they owe us from the many times my family pulled their families ass out of the fire," he said.

"We'll be back to collect everyone when they have to return to school," Ace said.

Dad nodded. With that, they left along with the others. I looked at dad. "What now?"

"Now it's time to hide who Maggie, Leslie, and Emma's identities. RJ, no one can know it ties us to that family or anyone. Understand?" Dad asked me.

"Yeah, but how are the girls going to take it?" I asked him.

"It doesn't matter. As of now, the girls are no longer Santiagos," he said with a look, which I knew all too well; now to break the news to the girls.

After mom and Emma returned, Xavier and Angelo stopped by with Maggie and Leslie. The three girls sat on the couch as Angelo and Xavier stood to the side along with mom. I stood next to dad as he explained things to them.

"Are you kidding me?" Maggie exclaimed.

"Look, I understand how you feel, but if we don't do this, RJ and Emma can't be together," he said.

"I'll do it," Emma said, still sitting on the couch looking at us.

"What?" Maggie asked.

"I said," Emma said.