Chapter 1

"Yes," the man said.

"Good, she will be discharged after 2 days," Sakura said.

"Thank you," the woman said.

"Ok, I'll leave you now. I have another patient," Sakura said and she gets out of the room.

"Miyumi, after this you will transfer in the academy," the woman said.

"The academy?", Miyuki said.

"Yes, at the hidden rock is too dangerous so we're staying here in Konoha," the man said.

Oh, ok," Miyuki said.

After 2 days......

Miyuki go to the academy (her house is just nearby) and she saw many students. She also saw Boruto and the others. She was shy and she can't believe she's really here. She also belong to their class. So she breathe in and out and go in the academy. She saw the others by a whiteboard outside. She was gonna go there but someone called here.

"Miyumi!", a boy is running fast to her with tears and he's gonna kiss her.

"What the...?"

"I miss you," the boy said and Miyuki clench her fist.

"Oh, you're not gonna stop, huh," Miyuki said in her mind.

"Miyum...."

"When will you give up!", Miyuki shouted and he punched the boy to the air and landed on the second floor in the school. The students are suprised.

"Hmph! Suites you"

"Excuse me, are you Miyumi Hanamiki?", Shino asked.

"Yes"

"Can you introduce yourself in the class?"

"Oh, yes," Miyuki said as she forgot about them. Later, she already introduce herself.

"Be good to Miyumi. You may sit anywhere," Shino said and Miyumi choose to sit beside Boruto.

"Who's that boy? I wish my words a while ago are right. I should think first before I did that," Miyuki said in her mind.

"Hi, I'm Chocho. What you did a while ago is impressive," Chocho said.

"Thank you," Miyuki said.

"I can't believe I'm talking to her," Miyuki said in her mind.

"I'm Sarada. Nice to meet you," Sarada said.

"Nice to meet you too"

"I can't believe the kunoichi of the team said hi to me," Miyuki said in her mind.

"This is Sumire, our Class Rep," Chocho said.

"Hi," Miyuki said.

"Nice to mee Sumire said and Miyuki nod.

"Oh yeah. She's the mastermind of the ghost incidents," Miyuki said in her mind.

"Y-yeah, nice to meet you,too," Miyuki said with a smile. Later, it's already dismissal and Miyumi is with Sarada, Chocho and Sumire.

"Damn it, we waste so much time thanks to Boruto and the others," Sarada said.

"But maybe they had some kind of emergency," Sumire said.

"Yeah, maybe she's right," Miyumi said.

"Don't let them fool you. I guarantee that all they wanted to do was to get out of cleaning duty," Sarada said.

Why Am I Here? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें