Chapter 16: Bath Time Convo

"Hey your- OH MY GOD IS THAT A HICKEY" Jaiden shouter causing the girls to try and shush him. "Why can't he say it, its there out in the open nothing wrong with it" I shrugged. "I'm in need of a terribly soothing bath" I said making my way to Jack's room. I took out some clothes, got my peach shampoo and body wash, my underwear and bra plus my towel and sponge then went into the bathroom to soak my life in bubbles.
       "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE" oh boy he's going to throw a fit "im in the bathroom if your wondering" I stated happily knowing he heard me. The bathroom door slammed open "hey I just fixed that table" I pouted. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU I MAKE ONE MISTAKE AND YOU GO FUCK SOMEONE, WHATEVER HAPPENED TO I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU I COULD PRACTICALLY FEEL YOUR MOANS LAST NIGHT WHO IS IT BECAUSE I WILL SERIOUSLY TEAR HIM TO PIECES" I couldn't help but laugh at him. "I'm not telling you shit until you close this bathroom door there's a draft." I could see the anger in his eyes but I waved it off, he slammed the door and stood there.
         "Okay so this is what happened" I said smiling "we went to this all girls club I ordered a cocktail then 5 more a hot girl asked me to dance I said yes she grabbed my ass and a couple other things then she kissed me and I moaned through everything and then me and the girls went skinny dipping in the ocean I even rode a dolphin" I finished excitedly. "A girl" he asked "yup it was fun while it lasted" I loved making him mad he deserves it. "Does it look like I like men??? Clearly not besides you."

*why do you have to be so mean to him*

"Listen Aiden I'm not some girl people can talk to however they want and do whatever they want around me he kissed a girl and so did I but the one I kissed looked better and probably tastes better too but lucky me I didn't get a chance to see"

*ewwww*

"Your so childish Aiden"

*they say I get it from my human*

"So are you done throwing your little bitch fit" I asked standing up. He looked at me with lust and anger in his eyes "I'll take that as a yes" I said laughing shrugging. "Mine" he growled pulling my towel off with a pout "no mines" I said trying to grab it but he snatched it away. "Why can't I have it back I'm soaked" he smirked "in more ways than one I bet" boys. "Fine" I said walking out the bathroom and laying on his bed in a new towel. "I'm pissed off at you" he said to me and I sighed "now you know how I'm feeling" we just looked at each other not knowing what to do. "So what now" he asked and I sped into him knocking him into the wall harshly. Before he could even get a word out I kissed him. I kissed him like I didn't Care about anything else in the world and at this moment I didn't. What happens when a little problem becomes something more and we can't fix it I need to know that I still had now.

(Authors note)

Yeah yeah yeah short chapter I know but hey its not my fault this writing stuff is tiring. And that escalated quickly.

Don't forget to like and comment *inserts bumblebee emoji*