Morning after..

CHAPTER 86

Nick's POV 

          I woke up in an empty bed, but the bangs and curses coming from the kitchen tol dme Demi was up.. and trying to make breakfast. "FUCK IT! ROOM SERVICE!" She yelled, aftert a particularly loud crash. I chuckled, and decided to get out of bed to see what the damage was. 

            I stopped by the bathroom on my way there and winced when I saw the long red scratched down my back. I rolled my eyes as another crash came from the kitchen. I'd have to arrange a deal to get Demi to cut the talons

           I walked into the kitchen and smiled at the sight in front of me. At least six eggs were smashe don the floor. A pan was among it with two cups, they explained the banging and the smashing.. Demi was leaning against the counter, her back to me with my t-shirt on. Her hair was pulled into a whispy messy bun, and one foot trailed up and down the other leg while she spoke into the phone. I suddenly was struck with the realization that this is what I want for the rest of my life, to wake up to this would be better than any other dream of any other concert. 

         "Hello beautiful." I murmured, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist and kissing her cheek. She giggled and pointed towards the phone, "Yeah that's it, thank you!" she hung up, then spun in my arms, putting hers around my neck and kissing me. I smiled, the pulled away. sighing in content. "Last night was amazing." She blushed and tried to hide her face in my chest but I lifted her chin, "You were amazing." Demi smiled and leaned up on her tip-toes to peck my lips, "So were you." I took her hips and lifted her up to sit on the counter, moving between her legs. "Really?" She giggled, wrapping her legs playfully around me and biting her lip, "Mmmhmm." I cocked an eyebrow, "Wanna.... test that theory?" Demi giggled and pressed her lips to mine. That was all I needed as I lifted her up and carried her off to the bedroom. 

~*~(;

            We laid on the bed, tangled in the sheets and feeling each other's heartbeats. My fingers trailed light patterns on her bare back as she kissed my chest. Then there was a knock on the door, "FUCK! Room service!" Demi scrambled the in the sheets but I pulled her back down, "I'll get it babe, stay here." I got out of bed, quickly yanking on my shorts on, then walked to get the door. It was the concierge from last night, "Goodmorning Mr.Jonas!" I gave him a weird look, "Did you know?" The old man winked, "I know everything that goes on in this hotel." I tipped him a twenty, then carried the tray back to Demi who was sitting up with my shirt back on. 

            She smiled and kissed my cheek as I set the tray on the bed, "This looks good!" I chuckled as I got under the covers, "Really? You got the hotel involved?" Demi smiled and shrugged, "I had to get you in the room somehow." I kissed her temple, "Well I'm glad, because the next time I see that low-life asshole I'm gonna kill him." I squeezed her hand and tried to make it sound like a joke but she knew I was completely serious. "Nick, he doesn't control our relationship, but if he ever comes near me again, I give you permission to kill him." Demi said matter-of-factly. I nodded, "Good, because I don't think i'd be able to restrain myself." Demi just rolled her eyes and continued to eat her pancakes. 

~*~

Demi's POV 

           We pulled up to my childhood house and my heart started beating fast when I saw all of the cars in the driveway. Nick squeezed my hand, "It's gonna be fine." I rolled my eyes, "Sure! Maybe for YOU but you know how much shit I'm gonna get? Oh God the sex jokes will never end." Nick chuckled amd leaned over, "C'mere." I pressed my lips to his and as his hand went to my neck, a sense of absolute peace spread through my body. My worries floated away and he pulled away, smiling lazily, "See? It's gonna be fine. It's you and me, and Mac." Immediately, my worries flared up again, "Oh my God. What if she had a nightmare last night? What if she needed me" Last night she was crying when I left oh my God I'm a terrible mother, she's gonna hate me. What if-" Nick put a hand over my mouth, muffling my words. "Nope." He leaned in and kissed me again. Short, but sweet. Resting his forehead against mine, "We should go inside." I nodded, and pulled on the door handle, "Could you-" I stopped as NIck got out and walked over to my side, opening my door and holding out his hand. I narrowed my eyes, "Did you just childlock me?" He laughed, loud and booming. "Problem Miss Lovato?" I huffed, but took his hand, "I'm not a child." Nick touched my cheek and I grabbed his hand to hold it there, craving his touch.