Trouble in 'Nemiville'?

CHAPTER 82

Demi's POV 

             We have a 7 hour drive ahead of us to get to Michigan. Mac was taking a nap while I stay up to watch a movie. Plus, my back hurt a lot. I don't like taking the pain killers though, they're addictive, so I only use them when i'm in severe pain. They bring back too many dark memories of my old self-medicating. My phone began to ring, and when I saw it was Nick, I couldn't help but smile. Even though I was in pain, both physically and now emotionally. I slid the lock screen to answer, "Hey baby." "Demi?!?! Thank God you're okay. What the hell happened?" I jumped when his loud voice came through the phone, then it hit me that no one had told him what happened. "Oh shit Nick, I'm so sorry I thought Natalie or someone had told you! I've just had a lot on my mind lately." When he spoke again, his voice was calmer, yet still worried."I was just so scared, because you hadn't called me and then I saw the TMZ article..." He broke off and there was silence."Nick I'm so sorry I really thought someone had told you when it first happened and then I visited Timberline Knolls today, I just blanked. I'm so sorr-" "Demi it's fine, I was just worried about you." Nick cut off my ramblings. I smiled, and sighed, "Well I miss you." "I miss you too Dems, a lot. It hurts not being able to see your beautiful face everyday." I smiled, even though he couldn't see me. "Don't worry, I'll see you soon! You're still coming for the Houston shows, right?" I asked hopefully, "Yeah! I wouldn't miss it for the world baby!" Nick said enthusiastically. I smiled, "Sooo Dallas and Marissa did something." NIck snorted, "What did those two do this time?" I blushed furiously as I said my next words, "They.. uhm.. They booked us a hotel room for  one of the nights you're in Texas..." There was silence, but when Nick spoke again his voice was an octave higher "Oh really?" My blush deepened, and I was suddenly glad he wasn't here to see it. "Yeah" Nick sighed, "Well I don't want to pressure you into anything, or make you feel uncomfortable with telling me differently, but... I'm ready." I smiled, "I-I'm ready too." "Are you sure? You're not just saying that because I said that are you?" His voice went higher again with the stress. I almost giggled at his nervousness, but stopped myself just in time, knowing that it wouldn't help at all. "Nick, I've been ready for a while now." Nick sighed in relief, "Me too." He admitted. Suddenly, the door to the room I was in opened, saving us from the awkward silence, and Mac walked in. "Mama? Who ya talkin' to?" Lately she'd been picking up some of the slang that the roadies used on the road. It's adorable when she does it, but i'm thinking about giving her earplugs, because some of them have a mouth worse than mine. I smiled, "Nick." Mac's face lit up and she ran over to the couch, "Lemme talk!" I laughed, "Hey babe, Mac wants to say hi." I heard him chuckle, "Put her on." I hit the speaker button and gave the phone to Mac. "NIck?!" She squealed, "Hey Mac!" She giggled, "Hi Nick!" "How's my girl doing?" 

             Mac spent about twenty minutes on the phone with Nick. Going on and on about the tour, and all that was going on in our lives. I give Nick props, because he sat there through all of it. "Mmhmming" At all the right parts, laughing when Mac made a stupid joke, and gasping whenever Mac exaggerated something that i'd done. I couldn't believe how good he is with her. Even after two days of knowing him, she was attached, and now? After two months of me dating him? She's in love. the contrast between her reaction to Nick and her reaction to Wilmer is almost scary. She has an amazing sense of character, and it all makes sense about why she didn't like Wilmer now.

            After saying goodbye to Nick, I saw that it was almost eleven o'clock, "Holy shit! Mac we need to sleep!" Mac giggled, "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Shit shit sh-" I clapped a hand over her mouth, "Mac! Don't say that those are grown up words!" Mac frowned, "But you say them momma." I nodded, "Because I'm a grown up." Mac cocked her head innocently, "But grown ups aren't short. How come everyone is so much taller than you?" I rolled my eyes, "Goodnight Mackenzie." 

~*~

          When I woke up the next morning Mac was snuggled into my side, looking adorable as always. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the two of us, me lightly kissing her sleeping forehead, then opened twitter, 

@ddlovato; Babygirllllll

www.pic.twitter.com/b8apEF9rX5 

             Instantly, I got hundreds of replies, saying how cute Mac is, and how cute I am. Of course, there were a lot from my 'special' fans... 

@MariaxLovato; FUCK ME HARD BABY

@MaximusLovatooox; DEMI CAN I POUND YOU OR NAH???? 

@Loverrdelovatoo; HOW ARE YOU SO FUCKING SEXY.

              People began to spam me with a link. Usually, I don't click on them, but today, why not? 

TROUBLE IN 'NEMIVILLE"????????? *gasps*

Nick Jonas was spotted in NYC with a very pretty blonde, they went to a romantic dinner, and then ice skating. Uh-Oh Nemi shippers!! Looks like there's trouble in paradise! Who's the mystery girl Nick?! And does Dem-Dem know?!?! 

              My mouth dropped open in shock as I looked through the pictures in the article. Blondie and Nick were holding hands and laughing, looking like they were having a great time. My eyes filled with tears at the last picture, it was Nick holding the girl from behind and they were mid-fall at the ice rink. They looked like the picture perfect couple. I quietly got out of bed, not waking up Mac, and walked to the soundproof mini recording studio at the back of the bus. I didn't need Mac waking up mid-fight if this got ugly. I dialed Nick's number, getting angrier and angrier at each passing ring. 

                  "Hello?" Nick's sleepy voice answered the phone on the eight ring. I realized it's four in the morning where he is, and almost felt guilty, then remembered the reason for my call. "Who is she??" I almost yelled into the phone, there was a shuffle, then a clatter, he'd dropped the phone. Another shuffle. Then, "Jesus Demi! What's wrong?" "Who the FUCK is she? I'll fucking kill her." I half-shouted into the phone, "I don't know what the hell you're talking about!" I let out a fake laugh, "Don't play dumb Nick! I've seen the pictures!" Nick paused, "What pictures?" "WHAT PICTURES? The ones plastered all over Perez Hilton's website Nick!!" I yelled, "Demi calm down. I don't know what you're fucking talking about." Nick's temper rose, which only fueled my own. "CALM DOWN? Don't tell me to fucking calm down Nick. You fucking cheater." I yelled, now in hysterics. "Demi I don't know what you're talking about trust me-" "TRUST?" I shrieked, "You want me to trust you when there's TMZ and Perez articles about you and some fucking blonde bimbo?" I yelled. "WHAT BLONDE?" Nick shouted. that's when I lost it, "You know what? WE'RE DONE. Call me when you can man up to your mistakes you fucking asshole." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT DID I JUST DOOO?!?! 

Ya'll know the Wizards of Waverly place theme song? 

"Everything is not what it seems." 

(; 

COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT! 

VOTEEEE<3

Next Update; 1,000,000 <---------- :O holy fucking shit. 

BTW; I'm picking another TWO people to be in the next chapter, and the one after that! If you've already sent me a message don't worry you have as good of a chance as everyone else! I literally take your usernames, put them in a hat and pull one out! 

-Rachel(: