Let's have some fun!

CHAPTER 64

Demi's POV 

         We sat there for a couple more minutes, then I realized something. I pulled away from Nick and sat up, "Where's Mac?" Nick smiled weakly, "She's in her room, I told her not to come out until we went and got her." I nodded, then stood up, pulling him with me, then hugging him. "I don't mean to sound rude or ungrateful for what you did, but I really just want to be with my daughter." Nick smiled and nodded, "I totally understand, just call me when you're ready." I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I will" Then, he walked out the door. 

           As soon as Nick left I walked upstairs, pausing outside of my daughter's room, I knocked, and a tiny voice called out, "Who's there?" I tried to get myself together, "Baby it's mommy." I said, wincing as my voice cracked. The door opened and Mac stood there, her smile fading once she saw the tears on my face. "What's wrong momma?" I shook my head and picked her up, bring her to my room. 

           I laid us on the bed and pulled her into me. My anxiety was at an all-time high, and she was the only one who could ever calm me down. She snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms around herm burying my face into her neck. Mac just laid there, hugging me tightly, as the tears came and went, then came again, until we both fell asleep. 

~*~

           Today is a lazy day, I have no performances or interviews or meetings, I can spend the entire day with Mac, and thats exactly what I plan to do. She hasn't woken up yet, but I left Jason to watch her in case she does and got us breakfast from Starbucks. She's taken a liking to their muffins and hot chocolates. When I got back Jason said that Mac was still asleep, so I quietly walked upstairs and into my room. Mac was sitting up in the bed, playing a game on my iPad, which she shut off when she saw me. "Hi momma!" I smiled, no matter what was on my mind, this little girl could bring me into her world and shut out all of my problems, "Hi babygirl, I got us breakfast!" Her face lit up what she saw the Starbucks cups and bags. "Do you wanna eat in here or downstairs?" Mac smiled, "In here!" I laughed, "Alright baby." 

          We were sitting there eating and watching 'Dora' on T.V when my phone dinged with a text, 

From: Alice (management)

Hi Demi! Just reminding you that you have dance rehersals for tomorrow, starting at eight o'clock! 

To: Alice (management)

I didn't forget(: 

            I shut my phone and looked back at Mac, who had her head down, "What's up babygirl?" Mac sighed, "Do you have to go again?" I looked at her, confused. "What do you mean?" Mac looked up at me, sadness in her eyes. "Whenever your phone dings you have to leave me." It clicked on what she was saying, "Ohh no babygirl, I'm not leaving you at all today. I just have something tomorrow that I need to do. You're stuck with me." Mac giggled and I hugged her, kissing her cheek. "I'm sorry for always leaving baby, but things with slow down! Remember how I talked about that bus we're gonna go on?" Mac nodded, "We're gonna have so much fun on tour!" She smiled, then looked serious for a second, "Momma?" I smiled, "Yeah babygirl?" She looked down shyly, "When is Nick gonna come over to play?" I smiled, "Nick is really busy too, so he's gonna come when he can, but tomorrow you're gonna hang out with Aunt Selena allll day!" Mac's face lit up, she absolutely adores Selena. "YAY!" 

           Mac and I spent the rest of the day laying bed lazily, watching T.V and eating. Suddenly, I had an idea. "Hey Mac?" She looked up at me, "Do you wanna do something?" She smiled, and nodded. "Well then get dressed! We're gonna have some fun!" 

Yeah. I know it sucks and it kind of short, but I'm updating again today, so bear with me! 

Comment and Vote!(:

Where do you think they're going? :O 

-Rachel