There's someone in my house.

CHAPTER 66

Demi's POV 

                Mac and I went home after that, I saw Deena as we were leaving, but resisted going over there because of Mac. She was quiet the entire way home, I didn't push it though. I knew she would talk to me when she was ready. Once I pulled into the driveway and picked Mac up out of the car, then walked over to the door. I froze. It was open about six inches. I slowly walked back to the car, sushing Mac before she could ask questions.

          Once in the safety of my car with the doors locked, I pulled out my phone to call Max. He answered after the first ring. "Hey De-" "Max. There's someone in my house" I half-whispered, interrupting him." Immediately his voice changed into one of authority. "What happened." "I walked up to the door with Mac and the door was open about six inches. I'm sitting in my car with the lights off in the driveway." I quickly explained. There was a shuffle on the end of the phone, then "Shit." He muttered, "What." Max sighed in frustration, "Someone cut the camera lines so I can't see anything. Your car is bulletproofed right?" My breathing hitched, "You think he has a GUN?!" At the last word my voice ripped up and octave. "I'm just asking Demi, relax. I'm sending guys along with the police over right now. They should be there any minute. Just stay on the phone and tell me when you hear sirens." I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "Okay." "Is Mac alright?" Shit. I turned to look at her in the passenger seat, her eyes were opened wide and it was easy to see she was scared. "She's shaken up, but we're both fine." Suddenly, I heard sirens in the distance and saw the flashing lights, "The police are here." I heard the sirens from his line too, "I'm ten seconds away, I'll see you then." I hung up and looked back at Mac. 

             "You okay baby?" Mac just stared at me, "What's happening Mommy?" She said. I didn't answer, I just pulled her onto my lap and hugged her. We sat there for a few minutes, then the flashing blue and red lights washed over us. At least 100 police men jumped out and stormed my house. Someone came and knocked on my window, it  was Max. I jumped out of my car and hugged him, "You okay?" He asked in his gruff voice, I nodded and looked back at the house. "Is there video feed to see who did it?" Max shook his head, "He was smart, didn't leave a trace or any way to recognize his face. A nearly impossible thing, he was probably casing the house, or had someone casing it for him." I shook my head, "Who would do that?" Max looked down, "I actually know who did it." I looked at him, "Who?" He sighed...... 

CLIFF HANGER. 

WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK DID IT? REALLY COMMENT WHO YOU THINK IT IS! 

Comment and Vote!(: 

Idea's? 

-Rachel(: