Always

CHAPTER 22

    Mac's POV   

       I woke up to the sound of Demi's alarm blaring next to me. With a groan I hit the passcode and it shut off. I turned to go wake up Demi but her side of the bed was empty. I rolled off the bed and padded across the room into the hallway. I heard noises coming from down stairs. Curious, I walked down as quiet as I could. A loud crash echoed through the big house. "SHIT!" Demi yelled. I almost burst out laughing as I tip-toed into the kitchen. Demi stood there holding a pan with something resembled burned eggs. "Motherfucker, every single fucking time." She said outloud. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I started laughing so hard tears came to my eyes. Demi whipped around. "MACKENZIE LOVATO. ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!" She yelled. I could barely breathe let alone talk so all I did was shake my head and laugh harder. "Well i'm glad. Because if you were. I would have to do THIS!" Demi ran towards me, tackled me onto the carpet, and began to tickle me and hard as she could. "Nooooooo!" I screamed finally finding my voice. I tried to tickle her back but she just pinned me down harder. Suddenly as I reached up to grab her sides, Demi's hands shot up to my armpits drawing a higher level of squeals from me. "GOTCHA." She yelled as I screamed. Then, I got a leg under her and pushed. She rolled off of me and we laid one the floor for a couple of minutes just laughing. It's times like this that makes me really love being with Demi. 

  Demi's POV   

          I feel more and more love for this girl with every second I spend with her. I'm so attached to her that it hurts. I never want to see her sad, or crying. I just want for her to be happy every second of every day. As we laid on the floor just laughing so hard we cried, all I wanted was to remain in this moment forever. Unfortunately, we have Ellen to get to. I sat up and looked at Mac. "Let's take a picture so I can post it on twitter!" I said. Mac got up and sat in between my legs, "funny face?" She said. I giggled, "Definitely!" I hit the button to flip the camera so we could see it. Mac pulled in her lips and I kissed her cheek. I snapped the photo then clicked on it. "Perfect!" I said and Mac giggled. I opened my Twitter app and tweeted, 

    @ddlovato: Come see us on Ellen! Got some BIGG news! 

       www.pic.twitter.com/slkjhgfsureb38skdj

     "There! Now let's go get you dressed for Ellen!" I said and picked Mac up. "Mommy?" Mac said. "Yeah baby?" I shifted her against my hip so I could look a her. Mac was looking at her hands. "What if-" "Go on.." Mac took a deep breath. "What if they don't like me?" Hearing that made my heart just break. I sat her on the counter and looked her dead in the eyes. "Mackenzie Ray Lovato. I want you to know something. I've told you this before, and I'll tell you this another million times if I have to. I love you more than anything in the entire world. Literally. You're my entire life. I know for a fact that not everyone will absolutely love you. But the people that actually matter will. My true fans will see how happy you make me. My family is your family. And they absolutely ADORE you. So really? Who even cares if people don't like you? Because your never going to please everyone. But one thing will always be true. And that is that you are loved. Unconditionally. No matter what. Okay?" Mac had tears in her eyes, she locked her arms around my neck in a bone crushing hug. "I love you too mommy." I knelt my head against hers and whispered, "Always." 

  I used the picture of Demi and her Niece from her latest keek for the picture. it's in the multimedia sidebar! Hope you like the update. Let me know if you want Demi to talk about anything specific in the Ellen interview, or what you don't want her to talk about! Pleeeassee don't be afraid to give suggestions. My inbox is always open! 

 -Rachel 

P.S; 12k reads?!?!? AMAZING! love you guys.