Promise.

CHAPTER 34

   Demi's POV  

   I got home around 9:30 and I was beat. Literally I just want to curl up into a ball and sleep. My vocals were on point today so I recorded three songs, Lightweight, Give Your Heart a Break and In Real Life. They came out really good, but it was a long process and my voice is really scratchy now. As soon as I walked through the door, I heard the sound of tiny running feet, and Mac appeared at the end of the hallway. "Momma!" She yelled and ran towards me, I dropped to my knees and caught her in a hug. Oh how i've missed this little bundle of joy. "Hey babygirl." I said, and kissed her head. Mac giggled and continued to hug me, I wrapped my arms around her tightly and stood up. We walked into the living room where Jason was sitting watching football. He got up as soon as he saw me and smiled, "Thanks so much for watching her today." I said to him, as he walked back to his room with Max. He just shrugged, "It's no problem at all. I love hanging out with Mac." And he ducked under the doorway. 

     I set Mac down on the counter, "So did you have a good day with Jason today?" I asked her, grabbing a water bottle and sitting down on a stool. Mac nodded, "We played dolls and then went to go get ice cream!" I laughed, "Sounds like you had a great day!" Mac smiled, "It would have been better with you though." I sighed, "Babygirl, I love being with you, but things are just super crazy right now. I hate being away from you too." Mac just nodded and looked down, "Hey, I have an idea, how about tomorrow I come home early and we watch a movie?" Mac looked up with a huge smile on her face. "We can play all day?" "I have to go into the studio again, but i'll make sure it's quick. I'll come back and we can order in and watch a movie together.. How's that sound?" Mac's smile grew and she nodded happily. "Okay then! We should get to bed, You must be tired, and I know I am." I picked her up and walked up the stairs. I put her down in the bathroom, and began to take my makeup off, "Momma?" Mac said, "Yeah babygirl?" I rubbed moisturizer on my face. "Will I ever get pretty like you?" I froze, then turned to look at her, "Babygirl, You are SO pretty. You're beautiful. Everyone who meets you tells me that you're pretty. Don't ever think that you're not." Mac nodded and smiled, "Okay." I turned back to the mirror and finished rubbing in the cream. We brushed our teeth, then climbed into bed. Mac snuggled up right against me. And I have to admit. It's the cutest thing in the entire world. I pulled her close and nuzzled my face into her hair. She giggled, and poked my side, "Mommaaa I tiredd." She whined. And pushed her face into the pillows, laying on her stomach. I began to draw patterns on her back and she turned her face to me, "Hey Momma?" I laid on my side with my head on a pillow. "Yeah Mac?" She pulled in her legs and curled into me, "I love you." Although with her, it sounded like "I wuv you." I smiled to myself, "I love you too babygirl, So much." Mac yawned and I felt her breathing even out. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "Always." 

      Okay! Another filler, but don't worry, more drama in the next chapter! I figured two short chapters right after each other is the same as one long one.. right? haha love you guys<3 

-Rachel