Chapter 7: The start of something new

Start from the beginning

"I'm just curious, she seems to be good but never wants to play" he answers as we walk towards the basketball field outside, we also have a court but its hot so we just play outside in the field. 

"The thing you need to know about Jae is that she is a bitch" Yoongi says whilst leaning his arm on Jungkook's shoulder. 

"She's stubborn, arrogant, annoying, loud,-" 

"Then why do you all hang out with her?" He asks interrupting Yugyeom, I give him the evil glare just for asking such a stupid question. 

"Because she is all those things and more" I answer then kiss my teeth at him.  

"She's a lucky girl then" Jungkook says not sounding too pleased. 

"Yo Bambam Jimin told me that he saw her upset" Yoongi says to me catching me off guard. Jae upset? Never thought I would hear those words in the same sentence. It must be something big if it upset Jae, she isnt the kind of person to cry over anything but she has been acting up lately. 

"Jae upset? Why that sounds dumb" I respond making Yugyeom agree with me too. 

"Don't know he just said that she hugged him and spoke in Korean-" 

"Wait what?!" I cut him off surprised making Jungkook look at me weirdly. 

"Why are you so surprised?" Jungkook asks me.  

"Jae only speaks in Korean when she's upset, as long as she didn't cry everything alright" I say trying to shrug off the situation. I'm not in the mood to push her into telling me what's wrong. If its so bad then she would tell me by now. 

"She looks ugly when she cries" Jungkook laughs to himself, the moment those words escape his mouth he looks shocked as if he wasn't meant to say that out loud. 

"How do you know? Jae never cries" I ask him crossing my arms again, when I cross my arms it means I'm being serious. 

"I'm just guessing" he shrugs it off and so do I, I mean how would he know how she looks like when she cries? I have never seen her cry before and I'm her brother. 

"She used to cry, my mum told me that when her childhood friend left her she cried for months" I tell him, "apparently they were really close and when he left it broke her" I continue. I can never understand why Jae never mentions the childhood friend if they meant so much to her. 

"That dick face must've been missing some brain cells if he let Jae go" Yoongi comments making us all agree with him well not all of us Jungkook didn't even respond. 

"Is she really that great?" Jungkook asks us making us all nod our heads in unison. "Well I guess I have to start getting to know her too" he smiles and we all smile at him too. 

"If you fucking upset her I will fucking kill you" I threaten him making the others scoff at me. 

Jae POV: 

"So you aren't gonna fuck with him no more?" Somi asks me whilst chewing her burger. I use my fingers to close her mouth because I hate when people talk to me with their mouth full, Bambam does it all the bloody time. 

"I was never fucking with him in the first place" I sigh at her whilst playing with the food on my tray. 

"But what kind of jack ass forgets his best friend, like even if I fucking hated you I would still remember you-" 

"Yeah but why the fuck would he hate me? I should hate him" I interrupt her frustrated at the fact that even though I agreed to let him go he is still the centre of attention.