Ch.5 The Note

Chase's POV:

I don't know what to think. Don't get me wrong I like Skye as a teammate and I will admit she's pretty and really sweet and caring but it won't work. So I decided to talk to her at the beach where it's mostly quiet, and because it's my special place where I go to think. It's just that! Not trying to be romantic AT ALL! I quickly wrote a note, then I left it at the foot of her beautiful dog house. I mean it's a quite suitable living environment to obtain. (When he tries to deny something he uses complicated words.)

(The dance is tomorrow at 5pm)

Skye's POV:

As I was going to my dog house I saw a note from Chase. I quickly read it and it said that I was supposed to meet him at the beach by sunset. How romantic! So that gave me just enough time to talk to my best friend Everest! The thing is that she's a secret from the rest of the PAW Patrol. I had the idea of making her a secret because of Debra the merpup.

*Flashback* Well we got introduced to her by the merpup whose baby we saved. And as a token of her gratitude she invited us to an underwater party to celebrate. That's when the mother merpup decided to show us her entire community basically. The last one, however, caught our attention the most. Her name was Debra. She told us that she had always dreamed of being in the PAW Patrol. We, of course, were all respectful to a fan but one of us was even more thrilled than he needed to be, Zuma. He kept on saying things like you'll be one of the greatest members in PAW Patrol history! Which of course we could all tell that he was obviously trying too hard to be nice and when Zuma is acting unbelievably nice to a girl, it's no doubt that he likes her. Zuma got teased a bunch on the ride home. But this also gave me the opportunity to make a female friend. That is until I accidentally told her about Zuma liking her and she decided to tell me that she felt the same way. Which made me want to make her happy by getting them together so now they're dating and all that stuff. I know this because Debra, or Debs for short, told me. The bad thing about this is that we don't hang out a lot anymore so I went and eventually found Everest. *End of Flashback*

Everest's POV:

I was at a place called Jake's mountain and that's when I saw Skye's copter flying overhead. That's a signal me and her made meaning that we will meet each other at our secret cave around Jake's mountain so I started walking to it. Then I started thinking what she would want to talk to me about. I was really hoping it was something other than her uncontrollable crush on Chase. I'm glad she likes someone and all but why did it have to be the same guy that I also fell for? Of course, Skye doesn't know about this.

*Flashback* It all started when me and Skye were about to hangout at her place or the lookout as she calls it and as we were talking we both heard someone coming in our direction so I had to hide. I went inside her dog house and lock it from the inside. I looked through the key hole and that's when I saw him for the first time. My heart was pounding really fast. He was a dashingly handsome German Shepherd and I didn't even care when he ruined our plans by inviting Skye somewhere. But then that's when I noticed Skye blushing. I looked away from the keyhole thinking that we both may like the same guy. After the dreamy German Shepherd left I saw Skye coming towards me so I unlocked her door. Maybe I could clear up this whole misunderstanding. But as I was thinking of that Skye said that she had something to tell me. We went into her dog house and right after we locked the door again she looked at me seriously and said that she started developing feelings for someone named Chase. I was like cool, good thing it wasn't that German Shepherd. So I then asked her about that cute guy she was talking to. She looked at me confused and said that was Chase. Oh no. I quickly responded by saying, "You guys will make the cutest couple ever!" She blushed. Whew! I think it worked. "Sooo..." I said trying to change the subject. Skye then told me that she was going somewhere with Chase and said we could reschedule. I said sure, and that it was perfectly fine. When really deep inside I felt a bit jealous. "Um, Skye when am I not, you know, gonna be a secret anymore?" I said. "What? I thought you liked me as your only friend." She looked offended. "Plus..." she added, "if I introduce you to the others they will start to hang around you 24/7 like poor Debs." I then said to forget about it. "Um...ok, I have to get ready to meet Chase!" She said squealing with excitement. We both said our goodbyes, but I couldn't get the thought of Chase out of my head. *End of Flashback*

But no. The topic was about Chase, as always. Skye told me everything that Chase told her and what she told Chase and frankly my jealousy grew to anger.

A/N: So as you could tell that took a while but I hope you enjoyed reading it. What will Everest do? Oh and just to clarify this chapter and my next chapter are all one day. So yeah. Seeya! :)