Ch.2 Others

Marshall: "Wow, took you long enough." He remarked from behind his own dog house.

Chase: "If you're complaining about that, how about you talk to her yourself?"

Marshall: "Listen, Skye's playing hard to get, so of course I have to act cool about it. I can't ask her to the dance now, it makes me look desperate."

Chase: "Whatever, just ask somebody else next time." He demanded brushing pass the Dalmatian.

Marshall: "Sure, but you know can't say no to your best friend." He smirked, putting his arm around Chase's shoulder as they walked.

Chase: "Knock it off." He nudges Marshall's arm away. "It was awkward, I'm a terrible wingman and you know it."

Marshall: "Maybe so, but I still need your help to win Skye over. She won't tell me the same things she tells you."

Chase: "Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much about how she feels about you." He admits.

Marshall: "What makes you say that?"

The German Shepherd looks away from him.

Marshall: "Come on, tell me what she said already."

Although, they were walking towards the entrance of the Lookout, Marshall abruptly gets in front of Chase when he didn't respond.

Marshall: "Well?" He said growing impatient.

Chase: "Sorry, I didn't get the chance to ask her about you or the dance."

Marshall: "For real? That was your entire goal!"

Chase: "I know, I know but before I could even knock on her door, I was able to hear her talking near it. So I ended up hearing her planning on asking a guy to the dance."

Marshall: "Who?" He questioned.

Chase: "Well after she caught me I asked her since I knew you would want to know but all she said was that he really means a lot to her, that I know a lot about him, and that he is on the team but-."

Marshall: "That's me! She's talking about me!"

Chase: "Yeah I think so too since it would explain why she wouldn't want me to know who he is...because she knows I would tell you."

Marshall: "True, so it has to be me."

Chase: "I even told her not to be scared to ask him because since I know it's you I made sure to hint to her that you feel the same way."

Marshall: "I can't believe I doubted you, that was smooth."

Chase: "Something doesn't feel right though."

Marshall: "What do you mean?"

Chase: "I told Skye I wouldn't tell him aka you, about her little crush on the guy and...she believed me."

Marshall: "So?"

Chase: "I meant it when I said I don't like lying, but in this situation I had to tell you."

Marshall: "You did the right thing, why are you so concerned about it?"

Chase: "Because I don't understand why she trusted me so easily to not tell you? Of course I didn't tell her the truth about telling you all this, if you are indeed the guy she's going to ask, because I don't trust her." He looks behind himself. "So why did she just let me go? She shouldn't trust me, but I think she does."

Marshall: "Ahh stop overthinking it, this is still great news!"

Chase: "Uh no offense but there's a possibility that it isn't you."