Chapter 1:

-JAMIE P.O.V-

"FUCK" I screamed into my pillow.
"What did you just say?!" I hear Mother yell from the other room.
"Noooothing!"
I roll over and sit myself up slowly.
"Get up now, Jamie. You'll be late." She shouts at me through my door.
Walking sluggishly to the bathroom for a shower.
"You look like a Zombie" I shrug as a response.
"Like you look better, asshole." I turn my head to smirk at her.
"Jamie, don't talk to your sister like that!" Mom yells at me.
"Yeah, bitch" my sister laughs in my face.
"ZEE! Jamie, go shower and get ready."
"Fine...."
Jumping in the shower in a literal sense I almost slip, smart. Great start to a great day.
    Entering the school is fine, the classes are fine but the people. It's the people. Nobody likes me so I don't like them.
   I have a few friends. Abby, Rose and Mike. Mike likes Abby, or loves. Rose.. She and I were that close but I chose to go against it because I wouldn't want to lose one of my best friends.
In math, Rose and I always shared notes because either she or I were zoning out. The teacher, he wasn't helpful with keeping the class interesting.
   My eye keeps lingering on a girl name Lynn. Beautiful long black hair, her face is round and babylike. Her eyes were silver with hints of blue, green and teal. A compelling grey.
   Her lips are so lush... "Shit" I mumble when she makes eye contact with me. My eyes darting down towards the desk. I'm blushing and I shouldn't be.
"Unf" I look up at Rose.
"What the fuck!?" I shout whisper towards her. "Did you have to punch me? Seriously?" I give her a death glare.
"Yeah. You're eyefucking Lynn. Even the teacher noticed"
   I shrug as a response. I sort of was but I don't even know where I'd start.
   The day goes by slowly but in my mind I am in a complete different setting, a daydream. I'm with Lynn in the school courtyard with her hands in mine. And her ..her lips locked with mine. I sighed before realising I signed out loud.
"You okay, Jamie?" Mike stares at me with concern.
"She's day dreaming about Lynn again." Rose burst out laughing to her own words.
I groan out loud before face planting on the desk. I look up to Abby's voice.
"Why don't you just talk to her already? Want me to set you up?" Abby wiggles her eyebrows with a smirk.
"Fuuuuuck off" I snap.
   They all stare at me but I drift off when I notice her walk out into the school courtyard. She catches me looking at her again, I feel heat rise in to my face.
"She doesn't even know me." I look away from her and look back to Abby.
"That's why I said I would set you up." her eyebrows dance again.
"I..I.. " I'm stuttering? I don't stutter for anything.
"You're stuttering?!" All three shout loudly.
"Shut the fuck up!" I started to get up but Abby throws herself in my lap to keep me down.
"Abby." I roll my eyes.
She stares at me before speaking.
"Loooook. You aren't getting off with us on this. I'm setting you up, and there is no 'no' for an answer."
"...b..but" I groan after catching the stutter.
I signed deeply and frowned. "F..Fine. But what if s..she doesn't like..m..me?" I start to look down.
"Guess you'll have to find out." Mike pulled Abby from my lap and into his. Rose lays her head on my shoulder and lightly hugs me.
   This is bullshit. I don't even know why I was fucking stuttering. What went through my mind... oh right.. her..
   A sharp pain runs through my body as Zee kicks me in the back.
"Time to go, asshole. Or you won't get a ride." as she dangles the keys in front of my face.
"Fine... Bye guys." I brush myself off before waving to them. I glance over to Lynn one more time before turning away, she sees me and smiles. I felt myself blushing again. Only hope is she doesn't notice it.
   Zee and I get into the car and she started to pull out of the parking lot. I fell silent for the whole ride but was thinking and it wasn't fair.
   Zee might be my sister, twin, but at least she can drive and she throws it in my face. I can't drive because of my epilepsy and it literally depresses me because I feel like a leech to everyone. But she knows that.
   I guess she is still mad at me for saying I am pansexual. She would get over it, Mom has and I think that's all that matters is that I have someone who still loves me for being ...well.. me. Would she get over it or am I fooling myself?
    Her being angry at me for it seems wrong though. I know she's not straight herself, I can see it. Maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there.
   I wince when she punches me in the stomach.
"We're home, get out so I can lock my car." she smirks as the word 'my' comes out of her mouth.
   I get out and close the door. Running inside so I don't get death glares. I just kept running until I am in my room. It's Zee that makes me this way.
    I can't fully blame her for my addiction with the blade but she is part of the problem. I needed my sister and she just stopped caring once I said that I would date any gender so long as they have a good personality. I needed my sister to be there for me but she wasn't, isn't.
   I sighed and stared at the razor, thinking on how shiny it is and how crimson is a beautiful color. Then my mind flickered to Lynn and I stopped the urged feeling to cut.
   5pm. I lay in bed and read before finally passing out around 9, skipping dinner as always. I don't dream and if I do, I never remember. But I dreamt...

   I'm in someone's arms, it's weird though because I don't recognize the hands. 'Who is this' I have thought before sitting up, out of this person's lap. I turn around to see but my breath was gone when I tried for air.
   She's not here! Why would Lynn hold me? I know then that I am dreaming. Why did I start crying?
   Feeling hot tears go down my face and she just looks peaceful.

   I wake up to the saltiness of tears on my lips and the heat of fresh tears running down my cheeks. Getting up to wash my face from the sinful tears for someone who would NEVER go for me. I sighed before looking at the time and notices it's 5, too late for sleep again.
   Maybe a run around the block will do me some good. It always clears my head when I run or work out. It gives me a somewhat meaningful reason to move on.
   Getting back in the house, sweating like a dog. I smile to my sister before I hug her tightly with my sweat dripping on her.
"Ahhh! Zee! Good morning!" She tries to get away but because I'm stronger I have the advantage. I bearhug her before running into the bathroom, locking the door, for a shower. I hear her scream...
"What the fuck, Jamie! You're so disgusting!" And I laugh against the door.
   I get out and wrap a towl around my body before walking out to see her staring at me with a deadly glare. I coukd have predicted this but she slaps me. My mouth engulfs the taste of iron. Blood, great.
"Aye, motherfucker, it was just a hug. I thought you missed meeee." I ignore the pain to speak.
"Nope."
"Okay." I walk off to my room.
   Putting on extra make up to cover the rising bruise, I wing my eyes and am ready to go. Black short shorts and a baggy black v-neck, I look reasonably okay. Nothing compared to anyone pretty.
"Ugh, let's go already. Mom will get mad if we're late. Just because she is not here to move your ass along doesn't mean I am going to be late for you." I rambles in my ear.
"Mhm, goodytooshoess."
"Just because I'm not an emo freak, failing at making a public name for herself, does not make me a goodytooshoess." She snickers at me.
"Mhm."
"Let's go" she grabs my bag and throws it at me.
     School. Yay. Fuck my life.