Twenty- Three

"You guys got me another crib?" I say with tears in my eyes looking at my babies's room. Luke, Calum, and Ashton had made it into a twin's room. They even painted the walls pink. I rocked Ellie slowly in my arms. Haley was being held by Jenn. We put the two girls in their cribs. I looked down at them, in unbelief. How could I have these two little perfect girls that I am absolutly in love with. Haley has MIchael green eyes and Michael's blonde hair. And Ellie has my brown eyes and my chestnut colored hair. I wiped away a few tears of joy and wrapped Luke, Calum, and Ashton and Jenn into a hug.

     "Thank you so much. I don't know what I would do without you." I whispered. I sniffled and pulled away, wiping some more tears away. I yawned and sleepily brushed some hair out of my eyes. So tired.

     "Ally, go to bed, we got this." Jenn says, laughing. I nod and walk slowly to my room, shutting the door behind me.

JENN'S P.O.V.

     The babie's had been asleep for about two hours, the four of us were all relaxing in Ally's living room watching a film. Suddenly boht babies begin to cry. We hear their faint crys from down the hall. I am about to go check on them, when the doorbell rings.

     "Can you boys go check in on them please, I have to get the door." I say. All the boys leap up and hurry into the babie's room. Boys, and Babies, cutest combo ever. I smile to myself thinking about their adorableness and I open the door.

     "Michael." I say flatly. There he stands. Hair a mess as usual. Plaid shirt, skinny jeans, black converse. Tired eyes that look like he's been crying.

     "Can I come in?" He asks. I don't answer, just open the door a little wider, allowing him to come in. I glare at him for a minute, then i realize one of the girls is still screeming. I walk into their room, with Michael trailing behind me slowly. Ash is helplessly attempting to calm Haley. 

      "Can I hold her." Michaeel asks me shyly. I am about to snap at him. Tell him he has no right. Then I look up into his green eyes and I see it. I see sadness, regret, want, and love. I take a breath to tell him off. Then let it out.

     "Sure." I say. I take his hand and pull him over to Ashton. Ashton hands Haley over to Michael slowly. He holds her in a way that looks like he thinks he will break her. Looking down into the green eyes that match his. He smiles.

     "Hi." He whispers. She stops crying, and stares at him. I cant tell if she is mezmorized by his eyes or his hair. She smiles and reaches up grabbing lightly ahold of his button down. All the rest of us stand completely still just watching. Luke holds Ellie, I stand beside him close. Ashton and Calum stand watching too. 

     "Whats going on?" We all stop and look towards the doorway where Ally's high voice comes from. She is standing there, looking bewildered. Michael turns and looks at her.

     "Ally."

HEHE HI. SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U THINK! ELLIEROSE1 I HOPE U LIKE THIS YOU INSPIRED IT!:) THANKS FOR ALL YOUR AMAZING SUGGESTIONS! SORRY ITS SO SHORT AND PROBLY CRAPPY:(

AIGHT LATERRRR.IM OUT.<33333