Part Three.

ALLY'S P.O.V.

     "Luke!!!" Liz cried as she ran out of the kitchen and wrapped her son in an embrace. Luke hasnt been home for a year and we all miss him like crazy. My dad emereged from the kitchen and hugged Luke as well. Luke smiled at them and said how good it was to be home. All i could do was lean up against the wall and think about Michael and his pepto pink hair. And how i adored it. I was mad as hell at him... But... truth be told i had never 100% gotten over the guy... How could i? He is my first love. The guy who broke down my walls and i let him in. To me, he wasnt a bad boy... He was a cuddly child who just wanted to be loved. And thats all i ever wanted to give him. My love. I pulled myself out of my thoughts and focused on my family. Luke bent over slightly and looked at his mom's prego tummy.

     "So... i have a little sibling in their... When aare you due again mum?" He asked quietly.

     "About a two weeks." She said sitting down on the couch next to my father. They had decided to keep the gender of it a secret. Luke walked over to me and slug his arm around my shoulder playfully.

     "I guess you and I will have to be responsible older siblings... The very thought of that just cracks me the fuck up." I burst out laughing as did Luke. 

     "Luke Hemmings! Language!!" His mom scolded. My dad was chuckling slightly behind her which made Luke and I laugh even harder. We grabbed his bags and headed upstairs so we wouldnt get into anymore trouble. Once we got to Luke's room a jumped onto his bed and sprawled out on it like i had done many times before when Luke and I just hung out in his room. 

     "So... im sorry about how Michael acts... He has been a real dick lately. im sorry he does this to you Ally." Luke said extremely seriously. I shook my head and looked down at my folded hands in my lap. 

     "It's um.. okay Luke... Look, im gonna get a nap. I'll be in later." I faked a smile to him and made my way across the hall to my room. It did hurt me that Michael acted like he hated me. I had only ever been kind to him up until today... What have I ever done to him to deserve this. 

     I sat on the edge of my bed staring at a box i had pulled out of my closet. Melissa had come over and helped me pack the box after i told her what went down with Michael. She labled it "That little shit's shit."  I opened the lid and took in the familiar scent i missed so much. It smelled like Axe and wood. A beautiful combo that i loved. Michael's scent. I pulled out a teeshirt of Michael's that he loved when i wore. It was his old Rolling Stones teeshirt. It was navyish blue with a giant toungh on it. It smelled just like him. I pulled my tank top off ad put that shirt on. I  was really in need of Michael. I admit it. i always am. I knew i was dating Jay... But he didnt care about me like Michael did... I missed that. I missed Michael's care. I pulled out some photos of Michael and me. All of them were taken by Luke. My favorite by far is one of me sitting on my couch wearing my glasses reading a book. Michael's arm is around me and his head is resting on my shoulder. That picture defined us. I loved it. I placed it back in the box and picked up anotherobject. It was the ring he gave me, the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. I smiled down at the ring. I plaed it on my dresser and searched though my jewlery box for a chain. I found a metel one and slipped the ring on it and hung it around my neck.  I stumbled oover to my bed and laid down. I only intended to shut my eyes for five minutes..

------------------------------------------------------*5 HOURS LATER*

     "Huhlooo?" I answered my phone tiredly. 

     "Ally where the hell is Luke?" I jumped at the person's tone of voice. I sat up and check the ID. Damn it. its Michael.

     "Umm in his room... Why?"

     "He isnt answerin his phone! Tell him to call me back or there will be hell to pay! Remind him that we have a gig tonight! Can you handel that?!" Click. The line went. I groaned and swung my legs off my bed. It was 6pm. Meaning my paarents are out for their annual friday night date. And i needed to get Luke.. I hurried across the hall and burst into his room. He was sleeping. I jumped onto his bed shaking him awake.

     "Ally what the fuck!!!" He yelled.

     "MICHAEL JUST YELLED AT ME OVER THE PHONE SAYING YOU HAVE A GIG TONIGHT!" I blurted,

     "SHIT!!That gig starts in an hour and its at the Sydney opera house!" He said jumping out of bed and running to his closet. 

     "Ally go get ready! You and whoever you want had VIP tickets tonight!" I ran out of his room searching for something to wear. I grabbed black skinny jeans and navy blue heels. I put my hair up in a pony tail and applied generous amounts of make up. In the meantime i had texted Jay to tell him about the gig. He said he would be there.

     "ALLY!!! Hurry your tiny ass up we need to go!!" Luke yelled from the front door. I scurried out of my rooma dndown the stairs. Luke was wearing blue skinnys and a nirvana tee. Classic Luke. I ran out the door ahead of him and we got in the car and headed to the venue. We arrived just ni time. We made it through the doors backstage just as the screaming fans reached us. Jay barged in right behind us. 

     "Thank God ur here!!" said Ash. "We need to be on stage now!!" He said running out onto the brightly lit stage. I saw him run up to his drums and yell into the mic.

     "WHAT UP SYDNAAAAAYYY!!!" He yelled. The crowed went wild. Calum ran out, then Luke. I glanced up at Michael, who was looking at me. he paused.

     "Thats MY shirt!!" He said to me. Emphasizing the 'my'. i looked down. Damn. I looked back up at him timidly. He had died his hair in the last 6 hours? It was now White with a black streak running down the middle.

     "Never did get over me huh?" He smirked that classic Michael smirk and strutted out on stage. I bit my lip and watched him. I felt a hand grip my arm firmly.

     "Ally. We need to talk." Jay slurred. Alcohal was heavy on his breath. I was scared. "Umm Jay lets stay here and watch the show." I tried to pull away from him but he was pulling me out the door. "Jay where are we-" He cut me off "Im taking you away from here for now." I was officially scared.

(A.N. OOOHHH WHATS GON' HAPPEN TO ALLY?? READ.COMMENT.LIKEPLEASE:))))))))))))