Part Eighteen

After seeing Michael drunk in that bar, i decided to stay the night at Melissa's apartment. I told her everything. 

     "Well... Now that I know I wont be going on tour with Michael... I'll go to New York." I say to her as we lounge on her couch.

     "Wha about the baby?" She asks.

     "The internship is three months. I can dnace for three months while being pregnant I guess.. Then I'll get a job and make a life for myself. College is out of the question now that my Dad's in a mental assylum. The pregnancy won't show until 5 months." I say. I hear my phone ringing. I answer it praying its not Michael. Its not.

     "Miss Brighten?" 

     "Yes?"

     "This is the Sydney Hospitol. Your Father has just commited suicide." MY breath shortened.

     "Ex-excuse me?" I Whisper.

     "He hung himself. The funeral has been set for tomorrow at ten a.m. in the hospitol Chaple. Good evening, I am so sorry for your loss."  The hung up. I hung up my phone and placed it in my lap. I took a deep shaky breath.

     "What happened?" Melissa questions.

     "My dad. He um... Comitted suicide." I say. Melissa gasps.

     "I should probably head home and tell Luke. He doesnt know where i have been since Michael stormed out." I say, rising to my feet.

     "OKay, I'm so sorry Ally." Melissa says, huggin me.

     "It's fine. I'll see you around." I say. 

------------------------------------------

     "Luke?" I call as I walk into his room.

     "Ally? What happned? Michael came in here, all drunk, and got all his stuff and just left. He wouldnt tell me anything! Whats going on? You havnt been telling me anything lately and im so damn worried about you!" Luke says sternly. He sits on the floor and crosses his arms and legs. I sit in front of him.

     "OKay. I'll tell you everything right now. Is that what you want?" I say. He nods.

     "Well, my dad hung himself today, the funeral is tomorrow, Michael and I had a huge fight and i saw him at a bar with other girls, I'm going to New York next month, and I'm pregnant." I spill. No emotion plays on my face. Luke's mouth drops open.

      "Michael blames me for this, Luke. And from the way he acted, he is done with me. Well us." I say, placing a hand on my stomach. I glance up at Luke who is staring at my stomach.

     "You mean... Michael got you pregnant? Your dad's dead? And your leaving next month? We leave on tour next month too... How the fuck am i expected to act like I like Michael when he is abandoning you!?" He says. I nod and shrug my shoulders.

     "I dont know Luke." I had no emotion about my father's death. He was too far gone anyway. I know I sound like a cold hearted bitch... But thats what i feel like. Luke pulls me into a hug.

     "Things were a lot simpler last year." He whispers

     "I know." I say back. I stand up from the floor.

     "I'll be in my room Luke." I say. He is still sitting on the floor. Just saring at the wall. I walked into my room. I didnt even smell like Michael anymore. I looked through the drawers. ALl of his stuff was gone. Just mine was left. I saw the pregnancy test laying on the floor where Michael had dropped it. Luke comes in to see me staring at the test.

     "Ally are you sure about going to New York? I meaan i know you lived there before but... With a baby? I dont know Ally... You could come on tour with us.."  

     "No Luke. I'll move to New York, do my internship, get a job, an live there. I have a lot of friends who live there. I'll be okay Luke."

A.N. HEY GUYS.  SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! WRITERS BLOCK! TELL ME IDEAS PLEASEEE! READ.COMMENT.LIKE PLEASE:)

LOVE YOU!