Part Two.

MICHAEL'S P.O.V.

     I was sitting in the living room of our flat in Londaon playing COD wwith Calum with Ashton made a twit cam. Next thing i know Luke storms in. He looks livid.

     "Michael! What the hell is the matter with you! Barging into my room while you know i am skyping her!" He pointed his finger at me. I threw the controler i was playing with aside and stood up to face him.

     "I had no idea you were talking to her! Calm down!!" I rose my voice.

     "Uhh guys!" Ashton called to us, sounding awkward.

     "Shut up Ashton!" Luke turned back to me, "You did too know! All you care about is hurting Ally! Your such a self serving selfish asshole! Why did you do this to her!?" He yelled in my face. I shoved him away from me. "Shove me? Really Michael? Angry Much?!" He yelled shoving me back.

      "You dont know how much i am hurting too Luke! Now leave me alone! So what if i did it on purpose. Maybe i did maybe i didnt. Shut up and stop caring about what Ally and I used to have. Its gone!" I sat back down on the couch and began playing my video game again.

       "Well... On that happy note, i'll hang up. Bye guys." Ashton slammed his computer lid shut and stood up from the couch.

     "GUYS! I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU TO SHUT UP IM MAKING A TWIT CAM! God your both idiots. Great, now people think we fight. Great. This will be all over twitter." Ashton stormed away into his room and slammed the door. Calum mummbled some curse words and stared at the wall.

     "Well maybe if Luke would lighten up and stop freaking out, this wouldnt have happned." I glared at Luke.

     "Well maybe if you would stop being selfish and mean to my sister when you broke up with her remember! This wouldnt have happened!!" Luke's face was purple with anger. He ran into his room and slammed his door.

     "Nice work Michael!" Calum threw his controller and stormed off to his room. With nothing left to do but go to my own, i did so. I locked myself in and plopped onto my bed. I sent out a quick tweet that said "Gotta love my band mates. sorry bout their tempers though:P" I pinned the fight on them, not me... I pulled something out from under my mattress. It was a picture of Ally. She was sitting on her couch in her room, wearing glasses and a green day teeshirt, reading a book. I was sitting next to her with my head resting on her shoulder. My arm was around her waist and she was smiling at me. Luke had taken this picture in the summer. Gosh i miss last summer. It was perfect. Then i had to go and screw everything up. Nice Michael. Nice.

ALLY'S P.O.V. 

     "They are coming home, Jenn! And from what Michael said, it doesnt seem like he gives a ahit about me anymrore! This is terrible. IM screwed.... Wait what? OKay i'll text you when i watch it." I hung up with my best friend from the states and clicked a link she had sent me to a youtube video. It was a clip from a twit cam from today. I saw Ashton smiling then i hear Luke yelling.

     "Michael! What the hell is the matter with you! Barging into my room while you know i am skyping her!" Luke was yelling at Michael. I heard it and saw Ashton's smile fade.

     "I had no idea you were talking to her! Calm down!!" Michael sounded angry too.

      "Uhh guys!" Ashton called to them awkwardly.

     "Shut up Ashton! You did too know! All you care about is hurting Ally! Your such a self serving selfish asshole! Why did you do this to her!?" Oh shit he mentioned my name. Calum gasped. I could only imagine Michael shoved Luke. "Shove me? Wow Michael! Angry Much?!" Luke yelled.

     "You dont know how much i am hurting too Luke! Now leave me alone! So what if i did it on purpose. Maybe i did maybe i didnt. Shut up and stop caring about what Ally and I used to have. Its gone!" My heart shattered. He didnt care about me from the next pretty girl who passed him on the street. At that moment i can say, I no longer loved Michael Clifford. I hated him. I could spit. I could punch him. Hit him. Break his guitars and burn them!!

     "Well... On that happy note, i'll hang up. Bye guys." Ashton managed a smile and shut the laptops lid. I leaned back onto my couch and texted Jenn. I hate the world. He didnt care. And neither did i. I have the hottest boy friend, and in 3 months im moving to NYC. And i'll forget Michael. It was already around midnight so i hit the hay. Around 7 am my phone keeps buzizing.

     "Im on freaking summer vacation what the hell is going on." I mumbled and grabbed my phone. 5SOS's twitter feed was blowing up! Tweets like "Who is Ally?" "Why is Ally tearing 5SOS apart!" "Luke, whats Ally's twitter name??" The trending hashtag was #whosally?

    "Oh.My.God. No oh no." I threw my phone across the room to my couch (like i have done so many times) and burried my head in my pillow. I felt bad. The boys would get bad press for this... Why did they have to mention me? Why did they have to go at it? Why are they coming home now? Why. I was so tired but i couldnt sleep and it was so hot in my room. It was around 7:15. IN THE MORNING. ugh. I dragged myself out of bed and put shorts and a crop top on. I had gained muscle and i looked good. I brushed my hair and shuffled downstairs. I flipped through channles on tv. NOTHING.TO.WATCH. So i slipped a pair of vans on and decided to go get some breakfast and go out before picking Luke up. I went to a local coffee shop and got a scone and a frappe. Which was much needed. Then i decided to go to the mall. Since it was so early it was almost deserted and I had the whole place to myself. I walked through a bunch of stores and bought soome stuff until it was around eleven thirty. I needed to pick up Luke. When i arrived at the air port i stood at their gatr waiting for them. I had my sunnies on. They wouldnt recognize me. I had changed a lot from last summer. Im eighteen now. My hair has gone back to it's original color of chestnut. Im more muscular and im tanner now from being in the sun a lot. I leaned against a wall flipping through my phone till people started coming out of the gate. I didnt see them so i went back to looking at the screen on my phone. I then hear austrailian accents. I look up and see 4 older boys coming out. Is that? OMG its them! Look at Ashton his hair is all curly! And I didnt know Calum worked out so much! And Luke must'v grown taller! And Michael... his hair was a neon pink.... Pink... Wow... Even with pepto pink hair hes still gorgeous. i didnt reveal myself yet. I followed behind them as they picked up their luggage. A few girls stopped them and asked for their autographs. They picked up their bags and were standing at the air port door. I walked around them unnoticed and out the doors so it would look like i had just come in. I walked out the doors and rounded a corner, grabbing a pocket mirror from my purse i checked my hair. I smoothed out my hair, put some lip gloss on, and placed my sunnies back on. I strutted forward and into the air port again.

     "Hey boys." I said smiling at Luke, Calum, and Ashton. I didnt acknowledge Michael. 

     "Ally?" Luke asked in shock. he ran forward and hugged me.

     "Hey bro!" I said.

     "Ash! Cal!" I said grabbing them and pulling them into hugs.

       "What? I dont get a hello?" I heard Michael's angered voice come from behind me.

     "No you dont." I said to him turning and giving him a nasty smile. I grabbed the boys and told them how proud i was of them and on and  on. Soon, Luke and i had left and were on our way home.

     MICHAEL'S P.O.V.

    Look at her, She looks amazing. Even more beautiful then she was when i left. As soon as i saw her, all my feelings came rushing back. My love for her. She... She was mad at me i knew that. SHe wouldnt even speak to me. My heart was crushed.

HEY GUYS. SORRY IK THIS CHAPTER SUCKS!