Part Five

ALLY'S P.O.V. 

     I woke up to a heavy object resting on my stomach. My eyes shot open. Michael's head was resting on me while i slept. I smiled at him and brushed the hair out of his face with my free hand that wasnt bound. I stroked his hair. His eyes fluttered open. He smiled at me and picked up his head. I looked away from him and down to my broken ankle. This means no daance. If i couldnt recover by the end of the summer... No N.Y.C trip.. I would be ruined. I started crying right there. I covered my face to hid since i couldnt run away.

     "Heyy. Ally breathe, whats wrong?" Michael pulled my hand away from my face and forced me to look him in the eyes. I stared into his glassy green eyes that drew me into him. I saw his loving smile spread across his lips trying to get me to talk. I sighed. I told him what was on my mind. 

     "Look at me Ally. Im gonna help you through this. Your cast will be off in three weeks. Thats what the doctor said. Its gonna be okay and you will be back on your feet by the end of the summer. i promise." He brushed a tear off of my cheek.

     "You promise?" I sniffled.

     "Pinkie promise." He stuck his pinkie out and we promised. I laughed at our childishness. He planted a kiss on my cheek and leaned back in his chair.

     "So Ally, whats happened with you since... since us?" He stuttered when he said "us". I smiled at his nervousness.

     "Well... After you left me... I got into school and my dancing. And about five months later Jay asked me out and yeah then... We were together.. And then i went the rest of the year and stuff and then here i am! What about you Clifford?"

     "Umm... You know iv been living in London and yeah..." He ended it there. We laughed and The door to my room opened. It was Calum, Ashton, Luke, Liz, and Dad. I smiled and they each came and hugged me. 

     "Theres our girl." My dad said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled over at Liz who was rubbing her pregnant belly. Cal, Ash, and Luke all hugged me. I related the story again with less graphicness then when i told Michael and Luke. This is when my dad told me that Jay was arrested for stealing a vehical, drunk driving, and domestic violence. I breathed a sigh of relief at the fact that he wouldnt come after me. Michael grabbed my hand and squeezed it. My dad and Liz looked at us sidways. So did the boys.

     "So um does this mean you guys are like, together again?" Liz asked us laughing. My mind thought fast. 

     "Oh no we're just friends." I cut Michael off before he could speak. 

     "Yeah.. Forever and Always..." Michael said the line that had stuck with me since we broke up. I glanced at him and pulled my hand away. At that moment the doctor came in and said it was time for me to go home. He gave me the name for a physical therapy place i needed to go to go get therapy for my ankel. Liz put the card in her purse. She had brought me something to wear. She shooed the boys from the room so i could change out of my hospitol gown. She helped me since it was so awkward with my cast. She held me up as i hobbbled towards my wheelchair. She kissed my forhead and smiled down at me while she wheeled me out of the room. I felt so stupid and helpless. Luke, Calum, and Ash all tried to make me laugh. Mye dad and Liz talked about my physical therapy. And Michael just looked sad.