Part Twelve

"Jenn!!!" I squeled at the sight of my best friend from America. She is visiting and ater not seeing her for over a year i was so excited! 

     "Ally!!" She screamed and ran towrds me. "OMG iv missed you! It's been so long!!" We hugged and jumped up and down talking at once. I finally shhshed her and nodded my head towards where Michael and Luke waited for us. Jen's eyes lit up when she saw them.

     "Omg. Luke and Michael? My two of my favorite austrailians even though i dont know any austrailians?!" She kept her voice in a whisper

     "Yes. Yes my dear. Come on lets go!" I whsiper back as i grab some of her bags and we walk over. Luke looks thunder struck at the sight of Jenn. They had been texting and skyping for about a year. Michael gave jenn a quick hug and said "I feel like i know you already!" Luke was more shy. With a quick hug and grabbing her bags and heading towards the car. Jenn just giggled and followed him. I let them walk ahead of us. Michael slipped his arm around my shoulders and we walked together.

--------------------------------------------------

     "Ally?" Michael whispered to me as i read a book on my sofa and he lays on my bed.

     "Hmm?" I answer without taking my eyes off my book. 

     "Ally!!" Michael says again.

     "Yes?" I say looking up. He holds his arms out to me.

     "I need cuddles." I chuckle at him and crawl on the bed next to him. He rests his head on mine and i lay up against his chest. His arms slip around me. I can hear the steady beating of his heart.

     "I have a question." Michael says suddenly.

     "Whats up babe?" I ask him. My eyes are shut and im half asleep.

     "Why do you love me? Im nothing special.." He trails off. I am about to answer when i feel a drop of water hit my cheek. I sit up and look at michael. He is crying. He covers his face and sniffles.

     "Michael." I say removing his hands and pulling him into my arms.

     "Whats going on?" I ask him softly.

     "I got a lot of hate from the fans today. They said im ugly,fat,and not talented." He said between soft crys. I held him tighter. Rocking back and forth trying to repel the anger i had brewing inside me at what those girls said.

     "They are lying. None of that is true. Your so perfect Michael. You mean everything to me. I love you with all my heart. And, just to top everything off, your the most amazing kisser. Like ever." He sits up and gives me a shy smile.

     "Really?" He asks, still with that rediculasly cute smile.

     "Mhmm." I say as i lean in just so im above his lips. "Your so perfect." I say against his lips. He leans in the extre centimeter and presses his lips against mine, flipping me over so that he hovered above me. I reach up and pull him down into a kiss, tangling my fingers in his hair.

     "Ally. I .love. you." He says in between kisses.

     "Mmmm. I love you too."

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. ANY IDEAS FOR THE STORY? MSSG ME:)