• Giancarlo Stanton • Requested

Requested by @-stanton

             Giancarlo's POV:
Today was our day off so Dee, Yelich, and I decided to spend the day out by the beach. First we went out to eat at this really nice restaurant, we decided on going there because it was early and it won't be so packed at this time.

We got seated as soon as we got there and the waitress seemed to know who we were cause she was giving us a lot of attention. We were having a conversation about our lives when I noticed that two girls walked in.

They got seated on the table across from ours, which I didn't mind at all. The guys and me continued to talk for awhile until I looked up and noticed that one of the girls was looking at me but as soon as I looked at her she looked away.

She was really cute that as I was talking with the boys I would look up to see her and she would look at me too. She smiled at me and of course I smiled back. Good thing the boys were on their phones cause they would've teased me about it.

I saw how she got up to go use the restroom and I took the opportunity to go as well. I followed her there and before she went in I called her. "Hey, wait" She jumped a little because she didn't see me behind her, which was kinda cute.

My mind had gone blank for a moment but then I told her "Oh umm, I saw you at the other table and thought you were gorgeous." I was so nervous that I was playing around with my hands so much. "Soo can I get your number?" I was praying that she said yes.

"Yeah, of course. I also saw you and thought you were cute." She blushed at the last part. We exchanged numbers and I had the biggest smile on my face but I tried hiding it as I was walking back to the guys, cause they were gonna ask me thousands of questions.

I got back to the guys and they asked why I took long and I just made something up. I am planning on taking her on a date so when we got back home I was planning on telling them. If I told them right here they would embarrass me in front of her.

Ellie's POV:
My best friend and I were out shopping and we got hungry so we went to our favorite restaurant. We got seated and there were three guys seated across from our table. I felt like I had seen them before but I couldn't remember.

One of the guys was really cute and he kept looking at me. I was having a conversation with my best friend and every once in a while I would look over to their table and our eyes would meet. I got up to use the restroom and when I was about to enter I heard someone say "Hey wait" and I turned around and it was him.

Ugh even his voice was sexy, how is that possible. He told me how he had seen me and thought I was gorgeous which made me blush but I felt like I melted right there. He was so perfect, like the way he smiled, his muscles showing through his tight shirt, ugh. He asked me for my number and I gave it to him hoping I could see him again.

We left and when I got home I told my best friend all the details and she was like "Wait! No way! Isn't that Giancarlo Stanton?!" Omg yes it was him, I knew I'd seen him before but I didn't know where. I'd seen him on TV a couple of times and when we would go to the Marlins stadium.

Two hours after I had gotten home I heard my phone go off and I was hoping it was him, and it was. He told me how he couldn't get the picture of me smiling out of his head and how he wanted to see me again. We talked for hours and we planed on meeting after his game tomorrow.
                                 -Next Day-
I was at the stadium early, my best friend and I were one of the first ones there. The game went well, he hit a home run and they won, 10-8 against the Giants. We met up after mostly everyone had left. He told me we were going somewhere and even though I tried to get him to tell me where he just didn't.

After talking for a couple of minutes we got to the place he was telling me about. It was beautiful, he took me to this private beach and just in time to see the sunset. We walked around talking until we stopped and I was confused cause I thought I had done something wrong.

But he turned to look at me and we looked into each other's eyes. "Ellie, I know we just met but I really like you and I wanna take you on date. So will you go on date with me?" I was speechless and all I could do was nod and he pulled me into a tight hug.