• Nolan Arenado • Requested

Requested by: @DancingWithBellamy

Rachel's POV:

It's a game day today and I'm currently getting the kids ready to go to the park. Our oldest son has been so excited to go, it's the only thing he's been talking about.

We get ready and get to the park, when all of the guys are having practice. Some of the guys see us and wave. Nolan hasn't seen us yet and I know that when he does he's gonna be so happy to see his kids here.

I'm holding our new born baby, and our oldest son runs over to his dad as soon as he sees him. They have such an amazing bond together. As soon as he sees him he looks over to where I am and he smiles.

They start playing and our son has become really good, him and Nolan always spend time together playing. Some of the other guys go over to where they are and I hear them say that he's a future Rockies player. That makes me smile, just thinking of that makes me happy.

I see that Nolan is teaching our son some new techniques and tricks on how to bat and throw a ball. After playing for a while they come over to our baby and I. He takes our baby from my arms and holds her. Nolan starts to kiss her and tickle her which makes her laugh.

She looks just like him, and our son looks just like me. We got married a couple of years ago and there's still this love and passion in between us.

Nolan's POV:

I was currently at practice with the guys, getting ready for our game tonight. I was catching when I hear a familiar laugh. I know right away who it belongs to, and when I turn around I see him standing right behind me.

I look behind him and I see the love of my life, holding our lovely baby. I couldn't be any happier, I had everything I loved. My little boy wanted to play so I decided to show him some tricks on how to bat and throw a ball.

After playing for a while I walk over to where my beautiful wife and my gorgeous little girl are. I kiss Rachel and hold my little girl. I start tickling her and kissing her and she laughs. She has her mother's laugh, hearing that laugh made me realize how lucky I am to have them in my life.