• Joc Pederson • Requested

Requested by: @AbigailBellinger

Abigail's POV:
I was currently getting ready to go to the Dodgers game. I was going with Champ, Joc's brother. And I was not friends with Joc because we didn't have any chemistry.

Champ and I have been friends for a long time and I really enjoyed spending time with him. We wanted to go early because we wanted to watch them practice. He also told me that his family was going, so I would be going with them.

We had made it to the stadium and we're currently watching them practice, when Champ tells me "You know... you and Joc would make a cute couple." He said and then smiled. I didn't want to make him feel bad but I nicely told him "I don't know. I think we could just be friends."

The game started and we took our seats. And the boys had won, Champ and his parents invited me over for dinner at their house. I couldn't say no to that so I went with them.

We had dinner and spend the night talking and looking through some of Champ's and Joc's baby pictures. They looked so adorable, and as I was looking at them I noticed that Joc was looking at me.

It was weird because we didn't have a connection but he continued to look at me. I just shook it off and didn't think much of it for the rest of the night.

The next day, Joc and the guys had the day off and whenever they had a day off he liked to spend time with his family. So they were all going out to eat and Champ wanted me to go.

He still told me that Joc and I would make a cute couple but I politely told him the same answer as yesterday. I don't know if he also told his to Joc because yesterday he was acting a little weird around me.

I decided to meet them at the restaurant, so I'm getting ready to head over there. I got ready quick, I guess I was in a good mood.

I arrived at the restaurant and saw them there, I went up to them and we all went inside. I sat in between Champ and Joc. Surprisingly I had an interesting conversation with Joc.

After lunch Joc and Champ decided to go grab some ice cream and asked if I wanted to go. Of course I said yes, because who doesn't love ice cream.

Their parents said they had to go run some errands and told us to have fun. I drove because they had gotten a ride from their parents. We went to this really nice ice cream shop.

We got our ice cream and sat down, a couple minutes later Champ said he wanted to try something else from their menu. So Joc and I stayed and Joc started a conversation.

"Hey, I know we didn't get along before but I really want to get to know you." He smiled.
"Yeah well we could change that."
"I would love that, would you like to uhh go out with me sometime?" He seemed nervous and I couldn't believe he was telling me this.
I mean I did find him attractive but I never thought this would be happening.
"Yeah I would to." I smiled

After that Champ came and sat with us, he was so smiley I don't know if he saw us talking or heard us. I was gonna tell him but not now.

So it's been a week and I've been hanging out with Joc. He is so sweet and funny, I didn't think he would be like this but I'm not complaining.

Joc's POV:
I know that Abigail and I haven't had a connection but lately Champ and her have been hanging out a lot and I've gotten to know her more.

Champ always told me that we would make a good couple but I would tell him that we were only friends.

I had the day off today and I decided that my family and I should go out for lunch. Champ being so close to Abigail decided to invite her, I didn't mind though.

After lunch Champ and I decided to have lunch and we asked Abigail if she wanted to come. She agreed and she decided she would drive since my parents drove is to the restaurant .

We got to the ice cream place and it was like heaven in there. Champ's eyes lit up when he saw all the desserts they had. We had ordered ice cream and sat down, and a couple of minutes later Champ decided that he wanted to try something else.

He left us alone and I decided to ask her if she wanted to go out with me. I didn't want this to be too formal yet, I wanted to get to know her better.

She agreed to hanging out with me and after we just spend the day all together, Abigail, Champ, and me.

A week has passed by and I've been hanging out with Abigail a lot. I decided on asking her on a date after my game.

We won our game and she was with Champ and they walked over to me. We walked over to my car and I took Champ home first and he got the hint because every time I was around Abigail he would smile at me. And I think he knew why.

I dropped him off and when we got to Abigail's house we sat in my car for a while. "So... uhh I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" I was so nervous, I was hoping she would say yes.

"Yes, I would love to" She hugged me and kissed my cheek and walked into her house.

I was so happy, she made me happy. I couldn't wait for our date.