• Ender Inciarte • Requested

Requested by: @ElizWilliams
Libby's POV:
It was a Friday night and my friends and I didn't have any plans. So we were sitting in my living room thinking of what we could do. I thought why not go to the baseball game tonight, and if we go early we might get a chance to meet the guys.

I told them about it and they all agreed to go, so we all got ready and headed to the stadium. We got there early, I don't know how we did it but we managed to get inside and get a tour of the stadium.

As the guy was giving us a tour, I stopped to take a picture but when I  looked back they weren't there no more. I looked down to get my phone so I could call my friends when someone bumps into me.

I look up and see a guy trying to get up but I couldn't see his face. Then he looks up and I know who he is. Ender Inciarte. I couldn't believe it, he was standing right in front of me.

I helped him get up and he thanked me, he stared at me for a couple of seconds and smiled. He then decided to speak up, "Hi, I umm, I am sorry I didn't watch where I was going." "I'm Ender, Ender Inciarte by the way." 

"Oh uhh it's fine... I am Libby, nice to meet you."  He told me how he need to get to practice but that he hoped to see me around. He gave me his number and told me to text him after the game, maybe we could go out for dinner or something.

When he left I called my friends and they told me they were making their way to our seats, so I told them I would meet them there. Oh boy, they don't know what just happened and I can't wait to see their reactions.

I spotted them as I was making my way to our seats and they saw me and waved. We still had like half an hour before the game started so we had time to talk. And I decided to tell them about what had happened. 

They wanted to know all the details, and started teasing me. The game was now about to start and I saw Ender making his way to his position. It was going well, we were winning the Phillies, 4-2. When I saw that he was up to bat I cheered on for him and the girls just laughed and stared but I didn't care.

The game ended and we had won. I remembered what he had told me and I decided to text him. He replied instantly and told me he would meet me in the parking lot. I made my way over there and the girls already knew so they wished me luck and left. 

Ender's POV:

I was running a little late for practice today, so I rushed over to the field when I felt that I had bumped into someone. I had just looked down to look at the time and now this, great. 

But when I looked up I saw a beautiful girl standing right in front of me. I fell and she gave me a hand and I apologized. I explained what happened and told her that I wanted to see her after the game, maybe for dinner. 

She had the most beautiful smile on her face, I gave her my number and told her to text me after the game. After I left I couldn't stop thinking of her, she had something special. 

The game started and we were beating the Phillies, I played really good today and it made me feel good about myself. After the game ended I was honestly waiting for Libby to text me because I know I had just met her today but I wanted to see her again. I heard my phone go off, interrupting my thoughts.

I saw it was her and I told her that I would meet her in the parking lot. I showered really quick and made my way there. We went out for dinner and we were having a great time, we didn't even know it was late till the restaurant's manager told us they were about to close.

We were talking for hours, I paid the bill even though she insisted. I drove her home and told her I would like to get to know her better. At that moment I knew I had met the one.