• Chris Taylor • Requested

Requested by: @belliseggos
Victoria's POV:
I've know Chris for years and I still can't believe that we're getting married tomorrow.

These past few months have been stressful but everything was going good thanks to Chris who has been helping me with all this planning.

| Wedding Day |

I'm so nervous and happy, the day has finally come. I was currently getting ready and so were my bridesmaids, they looked so beautiful.

After getting ready we headed over to church, and when I got out of the limousine I saw him, standing there waiting for me. When he saw me he smiled and covered his mouth with his hands.

                     | After the ceremony |

Since we had time before our party, we decided all go in the limousine and cruise around. All of his teammates were there and they always made everything fun, I loved having them around.

We stopped at the beach and took so many cute pictures. After a while, we headed over to the hall. Our guests started arriving, and I was about to go over to say hi when Chris called me over. I walked over to him and he pulled me in and whispered in my ear, "I love you Victoria, can't wait for tonight." He kissed me passionately before I headed back.

All of the guys were making their way over to the dance floor and I knew it was about to be lit. They were having so much fun, Chris made his way over to where they were. Then the girls were gonna join them too and I knew that they were gonna drag me there so I just made my way over.

We were all having a great time dancing and singing, Kike of course was the one to be having the time of his life.

Taylor's POV:

Today is the day, the day I get to marry the love of my life. I knew she was the one, she's always been so supportive. Even through our toughest times, and that's when I knew that I had to marry her.

All the guys were getting ready at my place, when we were all ready to go we headed over. The ceremony went well and since we had some time we cruised around and had some fun. Even though that's what we always do no matter what.

We headed to the hall and once the guys saw the food they ran over there. I walked over to Victoria and pulled her in. She looked so beautiful, I told her " I love you Victoria, can't wait for tonight."

I had a surprise for her that I knew she would love. I saw the guys heading over to the dance floor and I walked over to them. These guys really knew how to party.

The girls came and then Victoria, I walked over to her and we started dancing. We danced all night long and it was a great start to our night. It was going to be an unforgettable night.