• Trayce Thompson •

Trayce's POV:
We had just finished a game and we took that W. One of my best friends from high school had come to the game. We hadn't talked in years so we decided to grab something to eat and catch up.

He told me that he was currently living with his sister who was going to college. He was also a baseball player but he stopped playing when he got injured while playing in college. We decided on going over to his house since he had a pool.

I didn't have any extra clothes with me so he let me borrow some. As I was making my way to the pool I didn't watch where I was going and I bumped into someone. I looked up from my phone and it was a girl, probably his sister.

I had never seen her before but she was beautiful. "Sorry I didn't watch where I was going, I'm Trayce by the way " She smiled and said "No it was my fault but I'm Y/N" We got along and I asked her if she was gonna join us to swim and she said she'd love to. So she went up stairs to quickly change.

My best friend and I were talking about to good old days when his sister came in and joined us. Fuck, she looked so good. She was wearing a bikini that showed off her perfect body. We talked and we played around for a bit. Every once in a while we would look at each other, but we tried to not make it obvious because her brother was there.

He told us he was gonna go change because he had a date to go to. He asked me if I didn't mind staying until he came back and of course I didn't. Y/N said she was hungry and I hadn't eaten so we decided to go eat. We went in my car and it wasn't awkward or anything, we always had something to say.

We ended up going to In N Out, and our hands would touch every once in a while. I couldn't hold it in anymore so I told her "You know, I'm glad that I your brother came to my game, because if he didn't I wouldn't have met you." She started blushing like crazy and tried hiding it. I told her not to because it made her look cute.

We went back to her house and her brother wasn't home yet. So we put on Netflix and it started to feel chilly, she brought a blanket for both of us. She got closer to me and I put my arm around her, she smiled at me.

Y/N's POV:
I had moved in with my brother a couple of months ago. Every once in a while I would go visit my parents but honestly I loved it here. A bonus about living with my brother is that sometimes some of his cute friends would come over.

Today my brother told me he was gonna go to a Dodgers game to watch one of his old high school best friends. I didn't know who he was talking about because it's been a while now. He invited me to go with him but I couldn't cause I had homework to do. I was now in college I'm about to graduate so as much as I wanted to go I couldn't, priorities come first.

After the game ended my brother texted me saying he was gonna bring his friend home. I didn't mind, but I looked like a mess so I changed into some shorts and a tank top cause I was planning on going in the pool later.

I was upstairs in my room when I heard that my brother and his friend were here. They were going into the pool, so I went downstairs to say hi. I was on my phone and then I felt like I bumped into someone. It was his friend, and damn was he cute. He apologized and when we made eye contact everything felt different with him.

I went into the pool with them and we were making eye contact once in a while. My brother left us cause he had a date so Trayce and I went out to eat. When we were at In N Out he told me how he was to see my brother because he got to meet me. Then I felt like I was blushing like crazy.

We went back to my house and watched Netflix and we were so close to each other because I had only brought one blanket with me on purpose. It was getting late when he slowly got up and said "I have to go, but I hope we can see each other again. I had an amazing time with you." We exchanged numbers and he left.

Trayce had left like an hour ago when I felt my phone vibrate and it was him. It was a message from him saying "I can't stop thinking of you... I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me, soon?" I had the biggest smile ever, I agreed and couldn't sleep because of how excited I was.