• Randal Grichuk • Requested

Requested by @mminnelli
Maddy's POV:
Randal and I have been dating for four years and a couple of months ago he proposed. I had no words to explain how I felt.

We've been planning our wedding for months and everything was going great so far. Our wedding will be next week and I had to admit I was kinda nervous.

I had my bridesmaids and he had his groomsmen picked out. They were all close to us, so it made things better. Our families got along really well and that made me so happy.

Randal and I were looking for a place where we're going to be living together and we saw a lot until we saw one that caught my eye. He loved it too and it was perfect, it had a nice backyard with a pool, and everything inside looked just how I had imagined it.

I was asking him where we would go for our honeymoon but he told me that it was a surprise. I loved surprises but I couldn't wait to see what he had planned.

| Wedding Day |

It was finally the big day, Randal had texted me this morning saying that he wanted to see me already. He asked for a picture of how I looked but of course I told him it was bad luck.

He finally gave up after insisting and said he couldn't wait for later today. I had my makeup and hair done, my mom helped me put on my dress and we were ready. We arrived at church and everything went great.

Our day was perfect, and the night was just about to begin. Randal and I were going to the airport, I still didn't know where we were going. But I didn't care as long as we're together.

Randal's POV:
Maddy and I were getting married today and I couldn't be happier. She's always been so supportive even when we didn't see each other in days.

I had our honeymoon planned and I knew she would love it because she's been wanting to go there. We're going to Hawaii, she would always be talking about how much she wanted to go.

When I saw her at church I felt some tears run down my cheeks, seeing her in her dress made her look even more beautiful.

So now we're at the airport and she was asking so many questions at first but she knew I wouldn't tell her anything so she gave up. I really wanted to tell her but I really wanted to surprise her.

We were on the plane now for a couple of hours and we were about to arrive. She had the seat next to the window and when she saw she was about to scream but she remembered we were still in the plane. She looked so cute when she got excited, I pulled her in for a hug.

Once we got off we got a taxi to our hotel and we spend the whole day exploring. She still couldn't believe it, she said "Thank you so much baby, I love you." We kissed for a long time until we remembered there was people around us.

After exploring so much, we went back to our hotel and it was a long beautiful night. I saw how Maddy was falling asleep on my chest when I told her "I love you Maddy, forever and always." I kissed her forehead and went to sleep as well.