• Chris Taylor •

Chris' POV:
Our coach had told us that there was gonna be a new owner. He didn't tell us who it would be but that they would come tomorrow. So after telling us our coach told us to go to practice.

The old CEO was nice and I liked him but it was time for him to retire. We had a game today and we were at BP right now.

We won our game tonight and we had a 9 won game streak. Everyone got along well and we liked to have fun on our days off. Tomorrow we had another game against the San Diego Padres.

Today we were meeting the new CEO and we had to be there a little earlier before practice. So I got up and grabbed breakfast before heading to the park.

I made it to the park and Joc and Corey were the only ones there. I went over to them and we started talking about who the new owner might be, until we saw a girl park next to us and when she got out, she looked so beautiful.

She turned to look at us and she waved, I wonder who she was. Then she walked into the offices of the stadium. The guys and I went in and we waited for the rest of the guys to come.

The guys were all here and our coach told us that we would be meeting the owner in a couple of minutes. A couple of minutes passed by and the girl that we saw at the parking lot came in.

Our coach told us that she was the new CEO. She was really young and I thought why not go introduce myself. So the guys were already leaving and I stayed behind to talk to her. I introduced myself and she smiled and we started talking for a bit until I remembered that I had practice.

I told her I had to go and she said "I'll see you later at the game " I smiled and left. She already had me feeling some type of way and I had just met her.

We were at practice and the game was about to start.

The game had gone well, we won and now I was making myself to the clubhouse when I saw Y/N walking over to me. I stopped and she hugged me and said "Congrats, you played good out there." I thanked her and invited her to dinner.

I told her I had to change and I'll be back really quick. I didn't know if this was right, like going out with the CEO, but I was really interested in her.

I took her to one of the best restaurants in the city, and I knew she was used to these type of things. We got to know each other and then I drove her home.

We got to her house and we stayed in my car for a while talking. Then we realized it was getting late and I walked her to her front door.

Y/N's POV:
I was now going to be the CEO of the Dodgers team and I couldn't believe it. I've always loved the Dodgers and I know I'm young to be the CEO but I've worked really hard to get where I am today.

I was gonna meet all the guys today, so I made my way to the stadium. I met them all and they were all super nice and funny, but one caught my eye. He was Chris Taylor, I knew that it wasn't right though.

After all the guys had left he stayed behind to talk to me and after a while of talking he said that he needed to go and I told him I'd see him at the game later on.

I went to the game and the guys had won, I saw Chris walking over to the clubhouse so I decided to walk towards him and I told him congrats and hugged him. I didn't know if I should be doing this but I did it anyways.

He thanked me and invited me out for dinner and I said yes. He went to go change and then we headed out. Chris was such a gentleman, like he opened the door to his car and for the restaurant. We were having a good time getting to know each other and I thought, why not give it a try.

Then he drove me home and we talked in his car for quite a while. I told him I had to leave and he told me that he wanted to take me on date and I was so excited, but I tried to contain myself. I agreed and we exchanged numbers.

Well this was quite a day, I became the CEO and I think I have found just the one.