• Joey Gallo • Requested

Requested by: @crazykiba101
Emily's POV:

This week I've been super busy with college and work that I haven't had time to go grocery shopping. So here I am doing my shopping, I came to the nearest market and hoped that it wasn't so packed.

Surprisingly it wasn't. I was walking through the aisles getting everything I need. But I was having a problem, I tried reaching for a box of cereal that is on the top shelf and well me being short I can't reach. 

I tried to stand on tippy toes but then I see a hand grab the box I was trying to get. I turn back and oh my, I see a gorgeous face. For a moment I forgot all about the cereal until he hands it to me. 

"Here you go, I saw that you were having some trouble." He chuckles.

I grab it and thank him. I feel like I've seen him before but I just don't know from where.

I was about to turn around and continue walking when I felt a tap on my shoulder. He's standing there looking so good, he gives me a little paper and winks before he walks away

I open it and see that it says, "Hope to see you again beautiful. (xxx) xxx-xxxx"

I smile and head over to pay.

I got home and organized everything and since I was so exhasuted I laid down in bed. 

I wake up and feel confused, ugh! Did I seriously just take a nap?! I check the time and realize that it's 9:30 pm. I remember the guy from earlier and decide to text him.

"Hey, it's the girl from the market earlier." I honestly didn't know what to say, I mean we didn't even introduce ourselves.

"Oh hey, I didn't think you would text me lol"

He got a conversation going and I found out that he is Joey Gallo, no wonder he looked so familiar. 

Joey's POV:

I had to run some errands, so I made a quick stop at the market. I was walking by the cereal aisle when I saw a girl struggling to get it so I walked over and got it for her. 

She was so cute, I gave her my number before I left because I was in a hurry. I didn't expect her to text me or call me, I thought what if she has a boyfriend? Or what if she's not interested? 

I got out of the shower like around 9 something when I heard my phone go off. I see an unknown number and read the text. It was her. 

I gotta say she's so funny and interesting. It was getting late so I asked her if we could hang out some other time, she told me she was a fan of the Rangers. So I told her why not go to one of my games and we could have dinner afterwards.

I have to admit I've never met any girl like her, she was different in a good way. She wasn't like a lot of the other girls I've dated that just dated me because of my money or fame. 

We could have a conversation going for hours and not get bored. I also found out that we have so many things in common, obviously not the height, which I found her even cuter for that.

We would be spending time together this week, I was really looking forward to that.

She's a special girl that I already knew I was starting to grow feelings for.