• Aaron Judge • Requested

Requested by @maddie_judge
              Maddie's POV:

My cousin had come over to visit me from Los Angeles, CA and we were bored out of our minds. So I thought, why not take her out to a baseball game since we both love baseball. She was so excited, this was her first Yankees game. They were playing against the Blue Jays. We both got ready for the game and lowkey I was so excited to see Aaron Judge, he's my favorite.

We were ready so we headed out to the stadium, we got there a little early so that we could see them practice. We got to our seats and it was about to start. The game was going well so far, Aaron was up to bat and he missed the first one, but the second pitch he swung and it was a home run. I was so happy for him, I didn't even pay much attention to where the ball was going because I was so focused on him. Until my cousin warned me, "Maddie! Maddie! The ball is coming your way, watch out!"

Before I was able to process what she had said everything went pitch black. Then moments later I woke up so confused. I looked around but I didn't recognize where I was, my cousin was sitting in front of me. She quickly got up as soon as I opened my eyes, "Maddie how are you feeling?" "I'm a little dizzy, but good I guess." She explained what happened because everything happened so quickly that I didn't remember.

Aaron's POV:

I was up to bat and the first pitch I had gotten a strike but the second pitch I hit a homerun. Everyone was cheering on for me until I look towards the far field where the ball had gone. There was a big crowd around someone and then the ambulance had come, started to get worried. Then they notified me that I had a girl and that she was being taken to the hospital.

The game was coming to an end so I asked for all the details of where she was so I can go straight there after the game. The game ended and I rushed there, I was worried, I hoped that she was alright.

Before I went to the hospital I stopped at a flower shop. I got her some flowers that she'll hopefully like. As soon as I got to the hospital I asked what room she was in and made my way there. I knocked on the door and a girl around my age opened the door.

She closed the door behind her and told me that her cousin was doing better. She also mentioned that her cousin really liked me. She was my number one supporter. That made me smile. I finally went into the room to see her.

I looked at her and I gotta admit even though she was in a hospital bed she still looked beautiful. She looked up at me and smiled and I told her "Hi nice to meet you and I'm sorry that we have to meet in these circumstances."

" Hi I'm Maddie and thanks for taking your time to come" So her name is Maddie, beautiful name just like her. Her cousin left us alone so that we could talk and I gave her the flowers and she loved them.

I asked her if when she got better she would like to go out with me and she agreed. That made me so happy that I had a smile on my face the whole time I was there. She was getting out of the hospital tomorrow and I offered to take her home.
                             -Two days later-
We had a date today, we were going out to dinner and then for a walk around the city. I've been hanging out with her a lot and I like her, a lot but I'm gonna plan the perfect date so that I can confess to her, because she is all I think about.

Our date went great, every time we look into each other's eyes I feel this connection between us and I know she is the one for me.