Error is Dead!?

Me and Alex walked into the room as Nighty had gotten done reading.

"Hey Blue, look it's Y/N and Alex!" Dream yelled.

They ran at us hugging both of us.

"What happened to Error?" Alex asked in a worried tone.

"He fell sick." Dream said with a frown.

"Like the flu?" Alex asked.

"What's the flu?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, it's a human thing." I said raising a hand.

"Oh." Blue said.

"I want to see Error." Alex said.

"Error...? You want to see him? Error took Oscar away!" I yelled at Alex.

"But Error is sick, I don't care if he took y-your Oscar." Alex said with a serious tone and stomped away following Dream and Blue.

I sighed and followed them in defeat. PJ stood over Error wanting him to wake up.

"Okay now! I think you've had a enough sleep for know sweetie." PJ said.

Error didn't respond, or even flinch a bit.

"I-I'm not ask-king you to do much much. Just open your eyes at least." PJ was scared I could hear it in his voice, "E-Error..."

PJ put his hand on his neck, "Please."

Error's head went to the side. PJ's face went into shock.

PJ grabbed Error.

"What's wrong with Error?" Alex asked.

PJ rushed out the room.

"Oh no." Blue said.

I smiled, "I never cared for him either way, he deserves to die. Oscar doesn't belong to him." I crossed my arms.

I heard a smacking noise from in front of us. Geno fell to the ground after being smacked, probably from Ink.

"Hey! HOW DARE YOU!?" Reaper yelled at Ink.

"It's a war in here." I said covering my head.

"Y/N, what's happening?" Alex asked hugging my arm.

"Eh? A war, that's what. Inky the innocent jelly bean just hit Geno." I explain.

Alex nodded. The lights shut off. Alex grabbed my arm tighter.

"You know what Blue? I think our parents dripped us off in the wrong Daycare today." Dream said.

I stared at them, a spotlight was placed over them.

"Agreed." Blue simply said.

"The Daycare I know does not think if the worst if conclusions."

"The Daycare I know does not resort to violence to solve their problems."

We're literally right next to them, how the heck did they shut off the lights.

"They've gone through the worst situations and always ended up victorious! Cause' that Daycare isn't just full of random kids and caretakers."

'They actually call themselves kids? Ah crap, I called us all Kinders.'

"They were all more like a family! Sure they had two helpful stars."

Blue faked cough, "Me and Dream."

"But they didn't always resort to them, cause they always had each other, and that's exactly what Mr. PJ would have wanted them to do!"

"To stick together and hope the best for their sick friend!"

Everyone yelled, "Yeah!" Oh, I was late.

I saw Geno walk to the opened door and leave.

"Oh jezz." I whispered.

I looked around and saw Goth holding Reaper as  Ink was talking to him. I ran to him.

"I was going to apologize to Geno but I can't find him anywhere." Ink said to Goth.

"MR. GOTH! GENO LEFT AFTER DREAM AND BLUE GAVE THEIR SPEECH!" I screamed in a high pitch voice.

"Geno!" Reaper yelled as he was crying, somehow.