Baby Marriage *Remake*

(I read the first one, and thought it was crap. Probably gonna be deleted. 😒 Onto the story! I just added the photo, I now it ain't part of PJ's Daycare. I found it ADORABLE!)

Blueberry ran at you and Alex. "I have the best news!" He shouted. "What is it?" You asked him. Alex cocked his/her head to the side. "Well. I heard it today and Error and Ink are getting married." Blueberry said, "Platonically." "What was that?" Alex asked shyly. "Nothing." Blueberry said. "Come along it might be starting soon." Blueberry pushed you and Alex. "I can walk." You said using your body wait to make yourself heavier. "Fine, just follow me." Blue said running ahead. You grab hold of Alex's hand and run after Blueberry. "Ow!" Alex shouted trying so hard to get out your strong grip. You always had a strong grip but didn't mean to hurt little Alex. You release his/her hand. You can tell Alex was running after you. Blueberry was a very fast runner. "Hurry up! We will be late! It's gonna be starting!" Blueberry shouted ahead. 'How big is this building?!' You start breathing heavily. You aren't a good dinner, and you don't have much stamina. You trip over a toy and clutch Oscar as you fall. "Y/N! Are you alright?" Alex asked gently poking your side. "I'm tired, I need sleep!" You whined staring up at Alex with your e/c eyes. "I'm dying! Save me!" You shouted closing your eyes. "You're not dying!" Alex shouted from behind your closed eye lids. You felt your arm being picked up. Alex has tried doing this before, he/she tries pulling you. It's not going to work, and you know it! "Get up! We need to go if we won't be late!" Alex shouted. You open an eye. "Let me breath, give me CPR or something. I'm dying man, I just drowned in a pool or something." You overexaggerate. "What's CPR?" Alex asked letting go of your arm. "I can't breath, I'm going into light. I need life. Life is beautiful, but I can't do anything." You said as sweat rolled down your face. "Uhhh?" Is all Alex could let loose. "Alex, tell Mommy, Daddy, Blueberry, and Dream I love them. Also tell Error and Horror I really hate their guts. I'm dying goodbye." You stuck your tongue out and closed your eyes. "Um? Uh? Y/N, I'm not sure who that skeleton is with that crack in his skull, but he's scaring me. Sooooo. Should I go?" Alex asked with a squeaky voice. Your eyes open up real quickly. "Okay, you ready?" You asked nervously standing up. "You hate my guts?" Horror asked behind you. "Come on Horror. We will miss the marriage." Lust seemed to be with them. "No! No! I'm talking about Horror movies! Horror movies scare me!" You shouted waving your arms in the air. "Sure." Horror sounded sarcastic. "Let's go! We're gonna be late!" You shouted grabbing Alex and run. "Is he Howwow?" Alex asked. He/She struggles with his name or using the actual word. "Yeah! Let's go! Let's go!" You screamed out running faster then you ever have. "My arm!" Alex shouted. In his/her voice you can tell, he/she wants to cry. You don't want Alex to cry, but you don't want to die from an axe, not today at least. You came across a room that had confetti falling, how? Well, you don't know. Other Sanses were already here, but you couldn't see anything since you and Alex were in the back. "This way Y/N!" Alex shouted grabbing your hand and pushing through others. Yeah, good plan. Error and Ink where kissing?._. Your face was turning green. You burst out crying and screaming. "What's wrong?" Alex asked hugging you. "My phobia! My phobia! There kissing!" You cried waving your arms in the air. Philematophobia, the fear of kissing. You where picked up. You already new who it was. Mr. PJ. "Don't cry." Paperjam said rubbing your head. You keep crying. "Your face is turning green, do you need to throw up?" (No crap 😒) You just nod and grab hold of his apron crying into it. Jammy didn't seem to mind, well at this moment he doesn't. Smaller footsteps could be heard. "Mr. Paperjam, can I come with you?" Alex's voice asked. Paperjam stopped. Alex had puppy dog eyes and was holding Oscar. "Yeah, just follow." PJ said scratching the back of his skull.