Spring's Daycare!? Pt 2

(Idk why, but I was thinking of 'Boss Baby' when I was making this chapter, lel :P)

After You and Alex had stopped laughing you went away. "We still need to find our way here." Alex said. "We are here." You made gun fingers at them. "I mean we need to fit in?" Alex questioned their own statement. You watched as a girl put paint onto a platform. Another girl followed. "We'll meet everyone!" Alex yelled running to them. You chase after Alex shooting your arms in the air laughing. "Alex! Wait up!" You yelled.

You caught up with Alex. "Okay, let's act natural." Alex said. "Yup! Food is life, Memes are my generation. Let's get this going." You said with a straight face. "What up!" You yelled. The two girls turned to you and Alex. Alex slapped their face. You shrugged. The girls stared at you confused. "Your very small." The girl with navy blue hair said.

She also had purple eyes with a eye patch. A blue and purple turtleneck, blue jeans. Dark navy blue ears and tail. She was a cat human, you guessed.

The other girl had short fluffy pink and blue hair, right was blue while the other is pink. She's also wearing lolipop like glasses, a cotton candy colored sweater, and bunny slippers. She looked adorable.

The girl with navy blue hair glared at you then at Alex. "Spring is forcing you two, isn't she?" The girl asked. "How'd you know?" Alex asked. "You have to be eight or older to join. If she sees outsiders she'll force anyone to stay." She explained. The candy looking girl bowed down. "My name's Candy Dash. This is my friend Oreo Matthew." The girl with the cotton candy sweater said smiling. "I'm Y/N!" You shouted happily. "Alex." They said quietly. "You both have food based names, you'll make me hungry!" You said rubbing your hands together. "Don't get cocky though." Oreo said putting her hand up. "Okay." Alex said. "The boss has appered with two creates!" A boy shouted with his arm full. As you can see, he's a skeleton. Older then these girls. He dropped the creates and his attention directed at Alex. He screamed a bit shaking. "Are you okay?" Alex asked staring at the skeleton. "You scared me from sin I couldn't see you." Alex face became dry.

The skeleton has a black hoodie, an X on the back of that hoodie. he has gray ears and tail. He has on light gray jeans, and black and gray shoes. His left eye is dark purple while right is a sapphire blue. He had sharp teeth, since you saw him scream.

"T-The name's P-Pencil Sketch." He said a little embarrassed. You nodded. "They are Alex and Y/N." Candy said. "Good names." Pencil said smiling. "Thanks!" Alex yelled. "We'll go explore more, so see you." You waved shoving Alex aside. "Let's find more kids, and adults!" You shouted walking in front of Alex. "How about those two big people talking together?" Alex asked staring forward. "Okay. Let's meet these 'big' people." You laughed. You both ran over. One of the women noticed you rather quickly. "Look how cute." The woman smiled. You waved blushing from the compliment.

She had glasses. She has black hair, and green eyes. She's wearing a white dress. She's very pretty, and looked very kind. So sweet.

"Call me Miss. Amaris NighShadow." She smiled holding her hands together. "Sweet! Your so kind!" Alex smiled being picked up by her. The other women was smiling sweetly.

She has light pink fur, her right eye has a scar pointing up, the left had a scar pointing down. She looked four feet. She's wearing a white sweater, blue shorts, and black slippers. almost as if she's in her pajamas.

"This is Ms. Kitten Darla, or Darla." Miss. Amaris said calmly in a sweet tone. You smiled then you heard Alex mumble words. You stared at them. Miss. Amaris picked you and Alex up. "Are you two hungry? Do you want something to eat?" She asked. "Yeah!" You and Alex cheered. "Stay put, alright." Miss. Amaris took off. Darla sounded like she was humming a tone. It sounded very sweet. "Hello! New people!" A girl shouted from behind. You turned and around quickly.

The girl had short black hair, and purple eyes. She's wearing black wings. She's wearing a black jacket that has gray spikes on the back, gray jeans, and black sneakers. She even had a black tail. She also had a heart necklace.

"The name's Endy Dragon! I'm eight years old and your younger sibling looks like a newborn." Endy laughed. You raised a brow and looked at Alex. "That's rude, but it's going to be the star light of my day." You grinned. "What!?" Alex shouted angrily. You stuck your tongue out and started laughing. "See ya." Endy said laughing away. "And I hate it here again.." Alex crossed their arm. Alex then fell down and started crying. You pat their back. "Sorry, but it is." You said. "Not helping!" Alex shouted. "Oh dear." Darla said picking up Alex. "We'll be back." Darla said walking away lifting her chin. Your eyes became narrow.

(I'm so mad that I didn't finish putting all of your OC's in here. But I just want you all to have it. Welp, next is a Pt. 3)