Escape Spring!

"I'm not trying to find Spring, my feet are in cramps, I'm lazy, and I don't want to do anything anymore." I said passing back and forth in front of Aris and Alex.

Alex seemed in a daydream or asleep standing up, lucky them. Aris was just staring at me.

"Well, I don't know how you-" I stopped Aris there.

"I could've went over that fence the whole time! Okay, okay. Thanks for your time." I smiled and grabbed Alex and helped them up on my back.

"O.... Okay." Aris looked away and scratched her arm, "Where are you going?"

"To my better Daycare." I said stopping. 

"Can you take me with you?" Aris asked with a faint smile.

"Sorry, no. Author hasn't even had enough time to put in all the Sans. No." I replied walking away.

"Freedom!" I heard Alex cheer.

I dropped Alex cause they startled me, "Sorry."

"It's okay, we should go before most of these Daycare people start following us to there." Alex said.

"You're right. Come on!" I shouted with a grin.

It took us a bit to remember and locate PJ's Daycare was at, but we made it.

"Finally the door, I'm happy." Alex hugged me.

"Yeah, get off me. We have to go through the doggy door again." I paused at that.

What-if the PJ or the other caretakers were waiting for us, they'll tell Mom and Dad. Oh good grief, we will be in trouble. But, I just want to get in.

"Y/N, second thought. What-if PJ or the other caretakers were waiting for us, they'll tell M-" I stopped them.

"That's literally the same words I was thinking so you can do the honors of going in first." I stuck my tongue out at them then crossed my arms.

"What!? I'm younger! Be a big
sister/brother once in your life and you can take the blame." Alex debated.

"That's the point, me being older will get in trouble more. You're adorableness will make them not want you to be punished." I explained patting their head.

Alex stood there frozen then smiled, "Alright then."

Alex got down like a dog and crawled through the doggy door, they stuck their hand out with a thumbs up. I nodded and crawled in after them.

"Lucky us." I sighed.

I heard one soft voice talking.

"Dosen't seem like anyone missed us." Alex said with their hand on
his/her head.

"Nobody cares for us, I didn't need friends anyway." I crossed my arms with shaking eyes.

"Awwe, don't start crying big
brother/sister. I'm you're best friend!" Alex hugged me.

"I wasn't going to cry. We should actually see who's crying." I said with a slight smile.

"Okay." Alex nodded.

We walked in the room to see all the Kinders behind Nighty reading a book to Error, who was sleeping.

"Nighty dosen't look well." Alex said with a sigh.

"Should we ask what happened?" I asked.

"I don't think so, maybe we should stay here until Night's done reading." Alex replied.

I nodded in agreement. I sat next to the wall and Alex sat next to me.

"Y/N, I had a weird dream?" Alex frowned looking down.

"Um... Okay." I said confused.

"I heard music, you were crying, it was like I was a ghost, we were much older. And I felt as if I was drowning." Alex explained.

I nodded.

"I drowned," They looked down, "Will it come true?"

I gasped and gripped my shirt tightly. Losing Alex would be devastating, Mom, Dad, and I would be sad.

"I-I don't think so. I won't let it happen." I said, "I promise."

Tears flooded in my eyes I wiped them away quickly.

"What if I did die though?" Alex asked.

"Don't think like that!" I yelled shaking them, "I would be sad and tramytized. If you'd die..." I put my hand over my face and started crying.
Alex looked down and nodded.

"Please, don't think like that." I said.

"Where have you two been!?"

Me and Alex looked up and gasped seeing Palette.

"We've been looking all over for you!" Palette yelled, "Where have you been?!"

Alex looked down, "It's m-"

"I wanted to see where Spring was going so I forced Alex to come with me. I'm really sorry, we shouldn't have left without telling anyone." I said with a frown.

"B-But Y/N, I wanted to go." Alex said slightly confused.

I smiled and chuckled, "I have to be a big older brother/sister once in my life."

Alex smiled a bit. Palette called someone on his phone and sighed.

"PJ will be here soon. I'll wait here with you." Palette explained.

The door busted open, "I'm here! Where are they!?" PJ screamed.

Goth sighed with a smile, "Thank goodness."

PJ turned to us, "I'm disappointed in the both of you, don't ever do that ever again, not even when you're older!"

"We won't Mr. PJ." Me and Alex said at the same time.