A Choclate For You

*Valentine's Day Special since I'm lonely. And I'm happy about that*

You look around the place trudging while holding two bags. One full of chocolates the other with Valentine cards that had been drawn by Alex. "Y/N? Take a seat, we will discuss what we will be doing today." Goth said. You nod. Alex was behind you smiling all the way. He/She just was happy for this day, you hopped it didn't involve kissing someone, for one you have a phobia, two If you have to, you're choosing the chocolate, it's far by the best choice to take. You set the stuff down and took a seat at the chattering table. You sit next to Fell, you haven't spoke to him at all! All you now from others is that he can be harsh. You didn't now where Alex sat but hopefully  far away from here, maybe at a far away land for all you care! "Kids, listen up." PJ clapped to get all of you quiet. "We will be having a Valentine's party since Cross had suggested that we should." Cross being like two seats away from you was staring at Nightmare, was his eyes hearts?! These people erm... skeletons confused you a lot, but you now you want your e/c eyes to change like that, it would fabulous! Nah, you would be fabulous! You smile gracefully. "So we will get to those things later, go have fun." PJ announced. You stand on the table. "Can I say something, Mr. Jammy, before everyone leaves?" You asked the caretaker. "Sure." Jammy said. "So, do we have to kiss someone? I have a phobia." You said taking a mean glare at Error and Ink, who just stared at you, Error looked more intimated though. You stick your tongue out at him. Error crossed his arms. "No, but if anyone does don't be near Y/N." PJ said seating a bit.

'Wait, why does he let us K.I.S.S? We're children, this is technically illegal! I need to report this to Mom and Dad, maybe the Police even.'

You step off the table as others left. Goth, Gradient, Palette, and PJ went to the kitchen.  You went off to find Blueberry or Dream, either is great. You tripped over your shoe lace and fall face first as someone caught you. "Blue?" You asked looking up. "No, it's Cross." He said giving you a death stare. You get out his grip quickly. "Don't trip again, someone might not save you." Cross laughed then started talking to his imgainary friend. That skeleton is crazy. You look around for anyone. You just slip your hands in your pockets and walk forward. "Y/N! Look this one is for you!" Alex hugged you and held a picture up. It was stick figures with both their names hovering over both. And it was labeled, Big Brother and Little Brother/Sister.  "Aww, nice!" You smiled and put your hands together. "Yes! I love it too!" Alex shouted giggling. You nod your head and stuck out your tongue. "Show Mr. PJ." You suggest and walk away. "Okay!" Alex called as the you heard running footsteps. You noticed Dream, Blueberry, and Ink all together. You walk over to them. Ink took a step behind Dream. "Hi Y/N!" Blueberry shouted raising his arm in the air. "Hi." You said. "Look what we made you! You can be a bow friend?" Blueberry held out a bow, it was your favorite color and it was huge. You take it and place it on the back of your overalls and jacket. "Thanks Blueberry!" You shouted. "You're welcome Y/N!" He shouted back.

You kicked your legs back and forth at the table. Seven cards had been given to you, and well nobody else got you anything. One was Blue, Dream, Nightmare, Cross, Alex, Ink, and Poke. Alex even got more then you. Your lip quivered and tears weld in your eyes. Everyone had gotten more then you, they even got candy! You glare at the empty bag and take it crumbling it up. Destroying the picture you had drawn of everyone that went to the Daycare. That's when you put your hands in your arm and start crying, knowing nobody likes you but those seven. You felt something you h your cheek. You uncover your eyes, seeing Dream next to you. He had K.I.S.S.E.D you. Your mouth gap open and felt sick. You had been the one kissed. You wave your arms in the air, crying. Others smiled, some looked surprised. You ran away crying trying to wipe the kiss. "Oops." Dream blushed.

You sat alone on the porch sobbing, and whipping your nose. You didn't even get to tell how you felt to Dream or Blueberry. Both you felt that you loved sooooo much.  But Dream was trying to help, but it bad surprised you mostly. "Sorry." You heard the faint guilt in Dream's voice as he sat next to you. You stare at him and wipe away the tears. "Thank you." You said as you gave a small smile. You dig in your pocket.

"Here's A Chocolate For You."