A Potato Flew around My Room

You hold your mom's phone in the daycare. You had picked it up from the backseat where she left it. You'd think she wouldn't probably mind. "Hey Mr. PJ?" You asked. "Yeah, Y/N?" Paperjam asked. "Can I have a potato, pwetty pwease?" You asked in a cute voice at the end. "Why?" PJ asked. "I really want to show Alex something." You smile. "Show everyone, alright?" Jammy asked. You nod. Out of nowhere a potato appeared in your hands. You notice Dream and Alex. You walk over to them. Dream was blushing while talking to Alex. "Guys. Can you tell everyone to meet me in the kitchen?" You asked. "Yeah!" They both shouted. You smile and run off to the kitchen. "Thank you!" You shouted back.

Poketale Sans stared at the Tv with wide eyes. "Who's that Pokemon?" The narrator asked. It was a shadow of Pikachu. "Pikachu!" Poketale shouged happily. "It's -" "A potato flew around-" A tear rolled down his cheek. "Da fuq?"

All the children walked into the kitchen looking around for you.

You had the potato on a string and on the cieling fan even if a kitchen has one but this one does because why not?

"A potato flew around my room before you came excuse-" You looked over at the other kids. "I CAN'T SEE ANYMORE POTATOS!" Poke shouted.

You all sat in the messy living room if the daycare. Paperjam busted down the door. "I THOUGHT I ASKED YOU ALL TO CLEAN THIS ROOM!" Paperjam shouted. "Jammy we did." You said. "Then why is it a mess?" Jammy asked. Everyone looked down and said in tiny voices, "A potato flew around-"

(Why did I make this?)