Is This The Krusty Crab?

You, Dream, and Nightmare were acting like you were talking on a phone. Alex had gotten sick. "Is this the Krusty Crab?" Nightmare asked. "Yes!" Dream shouted. "No, this is Wendy's." You answered. "So I have the Krusty Crab and Wendy's, whatever that is, on my phone?" Nightmare asked. "Yes." Said Dream. "No." You shake your head. "Can I have a Krabby Patty?" Nightmare asked. "No, we don't serve circle pattys, Nighty." You chuckled at the nickname you just gave him. You hear Nightmare sogh. "Yes, we serve them." Dream said. "Wendy's, why aren't your pattys a circle?" Dream asked. "We don't cut corners." You said. "Wow." Sans the original one chuckled at the table near you.

(I forgot to add him on, so here he is.)

"Hello new customer, what would you like at Wendy's?" You asked Sans. "Directions to the nearest McDonald's." Sans answered. You pointed at the trashcan in the room. Everyone laughed, even Mr. Goth. "Why do you ya'll eat at Wendy's, there food is garbage." Error said coming into the room. "No, but your opinion is though." You said firing back at him. "My best friend dosen't like Wendy's, what do I do?" Poke asked. "Find new friends." You stuck your tongue out. Mr. Goth was laughing but crying at the same time. "If I don't have a Wendy's at my location what do I do?" Fresh asked. "Move!" You shouted. "Wendy's, how much does a Big Mac cost?" Ink asked shyly. "Your dignity!" You shouted chuckling while doing it. "Wendy's, roast me." Lust smiled weirdly at you. "Get one of your two friends to roast you." You pointed at him dumbly. His smile dissapered. "BK for the win!" Horror shouted. "What'd they win? A participation trophy?" You asked him. "Can you help me out with some free Wendy's it's for a group project." Blue said. "People out here calling lunch a 'group project' now!" You said. "I'm going to BurgerKing now." Blueberry famed crying. "Now, you're just punishing yourself." You shake your head. "Bet you won't follow me Wendy's." Mr. Goth said leaving. "You won that bet." You said. "Who got more beef, Wendy's or Soljuaboy?" Geno asked.  "Well, our beef is fresh." You answered. Geno nodded. "Wendy's, what do I get at Taco Bell?" SwapFell asked. "Food from the wrong place." You said. "Did you here Rally's has 4 for $4?" Cross asked. "I don't know her." You said.

"Kids, I know you're having fun talking to 'Wendy's' and they roast but we need you to quiet down." PJ announced. You and the others nod.