Spring's Daycare!? Pt. 3

You walked off putting your hands in front of you for no reason. "I never knew how lonely I was till now." You said. You walked over to a woman and stared up at her. Her eyes glowed.

She has short raven hair that has a streak of lavender in her bangs. She had purple glowing eyes that stared at you. She is wearing a black crop top and black jeans. She looked about nineteen at that.

"Child, what are you doing here?" She said with a wide grin. "I'm wondering around waiting for my little sibling named Alex, also the name's Y/N Mochida!"

"My name is Shadow." She introduced.

You nodded. "Hey Ms. Shadow!" A girl yelled.

You turned around. She was human but with cat ears and a tail. She had golden hair and green eyes. Her skin looked rather pale, paler than you've seen. She's wearing a big blue sweater that didn't fit her. To fit it with a white skirt that fades to purple, purple knee socks and white slaps. She had a heart locket around her neck. She also has headphones around her neck aswell.

She stopped as soon as you were seen. "H-Hello." She said shyly.

You stuck your tongue out, "Yo."

"That's Jeeko Yamada." Shadow said with her back turned on the two of us.

That's kind of freaky you pointed at her. Jeeko stared at you confused. You felt someone tap your shoulder once. You thought it was Alex, so you didn't turn around.

You turned around. You mumbled something under your breathe. It wasn't Alex, that's for sure. It was a fox hybrid.

The man has dark brown hair and pale eyes. He also had white fur. He is definitely wearing a plain blue shirt with a jacket pulled over it including black basketball shorts.

He stared down at you with a smile. "My name's Ganzy Dino, yours?" He asked.

"Y/N Mochida." You answered with a smile back.

"Awe, nice name. Your last name is Japanese?" Ganzy asked.

You shook your head not knowing what it was.

Ganzy was pounced by a human who looked a bit shorter than Ganzy. The human has light blue hair covering his right eye, that's what it looks like from over here. He also has Navy blue eyes and wearing glasses. He's wearing a baby blue turtleneck with the word ART written all over it also he has on black sweatpants and gray convers.

Ganzy pushed the boy off and stood up.

"Lake this is Y/N Mochida, Y/N this is Lake Mavèl." Ganzy introduced.

"Break it up." Ms. Shadow said.

"We did." Lake said pouting.

"I don't care." Shadow perked.

"Ms. Shadow, they weren't fighting." A woman said walking over here, it was a goat lady.

She has white fur with ginger fringe covering her right eye and has red eyes. She's wearing a gray hoodie and black jeans.

Shadow let go of Lake. Lake was caught by Ms. Goat woman.

"Ms. Ginger that's Y/N." Ganzy said.

Ginger stared down at you. "I'm Ginger Ale. It's nice to meet you." Ginger blushed.

You nodded. "Y/N!" Alex screamed. You smiled and turned around Alex stood there smiling.

"Awe, you're back." You smile.

"Yeah." Alex said.

"Hey what time is it?" Jeeko asked Shadow.

"It's muffin time! It's muffin time!" You screamed.