Spring's Daycare!? Pt 1 *REMAKE*

(I didn't like the other one, so I'm making a new one.)

Alex handed you a bag. "What is this?" Alex smiled, "I didn't have a present for you yesterday. So, open it." Alex grinned. "Knowing you, it probably be some confetti that will murder me. But let's try it out." You sit the bag down. You open it up and pull out paper from it and sit it down. You stare into the bottom of the bag. There was a picture. You stare at the picture. It said, 'U r the bset bwoher/sisher. (You are the best brother/sister). You stare at Alex. "Thanks!" You smile. You take the picture and fold it up. "You're definitely the best small one ever." You pat Alex's head. "I just made you a present, and your teasing me." Alex pouted crossing their arms. You chuckled and pat their head once more. Alex made a angry cute face at you and they stuck their tongue out. You laughed. You heard a female scream. "What was that?" You asked looking puzzled and stared back at Alex. Alex shrugged, "Let's go investigate!" You and Alex run over to the front door. Jammy threw a smaller girl who was like a reptile or something out the door. She pointed to PJ. "Oh yeah! Well I'm going to add Blackjack and hookers!" She yelled. "Spring! Don't come back!" PJ shouted slamming the door.

"Who was that?" Alex whispered. "I don't know." You answered them. "Does she have a daycare too? I have to see where she goes!" Alex pointed towards the window. He/She were too small to see through it. "Let me on your shoulders, Y/N!" Alex yelled. "I can't do gymnastics and hold your feet with my hands. I don't even know how people do that!?" You shouted at them. "Get a chair." Alex said. You thought for a moment. "Here me out." You put your arms up. "What?" Alex stared at you. "We can go through that conveniently placed doggy door." You pointed to it. Alex nodded and walked to it. For they being small small they got through it quickly. You went through after. Spring was on the other side of the street. You wanted to scream, "HELLO, FROM THE OTHER SIDE!"

But you didn't. "Follow her?" "Sure!" You both ran after Spring, trying to act like ninjas. You rolled terrible hurting your arm. Alex crawled under the bench. "We need action chasing music." You said. "Uh, we got to play it in our head." Alex said. "Okay."

(Cue the music at the top)

You both ran with your feet landing softly on the ground. You jumped over someone's mailbox, which was pretty unnecessary, but parkour was needed to fulfill everything. Snapping to reality a five year old would have hit their head doing it. Alex slid along the the spilt ice. Why? No reason at all. You both stopped as soon as Spring did. You went behind a bush, all speaking you both went through it. "What is she doing?" You asked as Alex made fake binoculars with their hands. "She's going into the field with other children and adults. Some are humans other are monsters." Alex explains what they are seeing. "We need to go in without being caught by the lasers." You nod staring at Alex. Alex saluted and put sunglasses on that you couldn't see his/her eyes. "Where are we moving in boss?" Alex asked crawling through the bush. "Over there." You said. "I don't know where 'Over There' is." Alex frowned. You pointed at a bush that lead to a bench. "Let's move in." You said popping on the same colored sunglass as Alex. You never knew the sunglasses be useful, till today. You both hid around the cream fence. You made hand signals to move in. You rolled into a near bush, let's say horridly again. "There's a kid coming at two o' clock." Alex said loud enough for you to hear. They went back behind the fence. The girl was much older. She stood above the bush. She bent down and picked you up by the leg. "MISSION ABORT! MISSION ABORT!" You yelled upside down. "Y/N!" Alex shouted running up to the girl. The girl also picked Alex up. She started walking away. Your glasses fell off your face.

The girl was like a robot and she looked like a cat. Duh! A robot cat! She had brown hair, that covered her right eye. Her hair was wavy and went to her wrists. Her one eye that was showing was indigo. She had on a indigo dress and black high knee boots. She looked older then ten.

"Wait till I tell Spring about you too! Will you two be able to join, I don't know. Also the names Tiger EX." She introduced. "Good mission wise leader." Alex said sarcastically. "I made it this far at least." You yawn fake like. "Oh, when I'm out of her hands! I'm going to-" You both were dropped. Your face landed into the grass, you looked up with dirt on your face. Spring stood there. "Good job Kiddet!" She seemed to congratulate Tiger. "Let's see what we will do with these two." Spring said. You stood up. Tiger walked away it seemed. "Where did you come from?" "Um... Paperjam's Daycare..." Alex said awkwardly. "You came from that awful daycare! Well you definitely can't go back, can ya?" She asked. "Maybe..." You said. "Nope!" Spring smiled, "You will be invited and see what you can do." You looked around and at Alex. Alex's expression was blank. Alex then stood up. "While I would like to stay b-" Before Alex could turn around you saw Spring starting a chainsaw. "Yeah, I'll stay." Alex smiled with a thumbs up. Alex leaned on you, "What do we do wise one?" "I don't know." You answered in quietly. "Good, now go see what you two can do. I'll be watching with my chainsaw." Spring walked off.

"There goes my childhood." You joked, "Let's go see what we can do to get out of here." "Stop joking, Y/N. We could be stuck here." Alex sounded frightened. "We'll get out of here. I promise." You put your hand on your chest and raised the other. "Pinkie promise?" Alex said. You roll your eyes and lock pinkies with Alex. "Let's go sightseeing." You stuck your tongue out. "Sightseeing over! I can see everything!" Alex opened there arms wide. "Same." You agreed putting a fake smile on. You saw a boy sitting on a bench reading, while another sat next to him talking. "Let's go tackle hat ground over there." You pointed to the boys. Alex shrugged.

You and Alex went to investigate.

A woman walked over to them with a box and opened it. Looked like a lunch box. You both didn't go so close.
The boy who had his nose stuck in the book had brown hair and green eyes. He's wearing a blue sweater with shorts and sneakers. He also had dragon wings and horns. Most likely a dragon and Human hybrid... Maybe.

The boy talking loudly stopped as he realized the other wasn't listening. He sighed. He had shoulder length dirty blonde hair with grayish blue eyes. He was wearing a light gray long sleeved shirt that's under a navy blue vest. Sporting black sweatpants and sneakers as well. He looked older then the other boy.

The woman is a white skeleton that looks to have pastel blue flowing hair. She had one star eye and the other is a blue moon. She looked to have a oversized sweater, with galaxy leggings and black slaps that also has a black bow in hair.

The boy who wasn't reading looked at you. His eyes lit up looking down at you and Alex. "You both are pretty adorable!" He smiled and bent to you and Alex's height, mostly yours since Alex was shorter. "What's both your name's? I'm Ryo Claric!" He held his hand out smiling. You looked at Alex then back at him. "I'm Y/N Mochida, and this is my two year old brother/sister, Alex!" You introduced. "I'm the older one as well. My little brother is one." You nodded, Alex did as well. "The boy who is a bookworm, him on the bench, he's Makei Luxes. One of our beloved teachers that who's sitting and eating is Ms. Pastel Dream, she likes being called Ms. Pastel though." Ryo snickered. Alex clung to your arm. They looked freaked. "What's wrong?" Ryo asked. Alex's eyes widened. "Alex? Are you okay?" You asked. Alex shakes their head. Yu shrugged. They started laughing loudly. "What's so funny?" Alex pointed past Ryo. You looked. Paint was covering Makei and Ms. Pastel." Makei was shouting. Ms. Pastel looked angry. "Ryo!" Make shouted. "Got to go!" Ryo ran away with Makei chasing after him. You and Alex started laughing. Ms. Patel teleported or something cause she was gone. "That was the most cool thing! I heard creaking and then I saw the paint fall on them!" Alex could barely say between laughs.

Wow. I just made the longest chapter. Over 1530+