We're Going On A Trip

Chapter Idea by: @YoungWritersInc (Also thx for the 18k. :D)

It had been a week from that silly dream you had, and last week Jammy and Palette had kept repeating to all of you little kinders that all of you were taking a field trip to the pool. Alex was still asleep. Today was the day for the field trip. You smash open Alex's door. "Get out." Alex said. "I have a yellow bus, I have the pool. Ugh! Field Trip to the Pool!" You shouted making random lyrics to the song PPAP. "I have a sibling, I have a lighter. Ugh! I will light Y/N on fire!" Alex growled. You moonwalked sweating out of Alex's room. You run towards your parents room busting through the door. "Pen-Pinapple Apple-Pen!" You shouted standing up. "GET OUT!"

After hours of shouting to your parents and Alex to wake up. You were finally at Daycare. "Finally, can we go now!" Error said. "But Mr. PJ, I can't swim!" Blueberry shouted. Alex was so tired. You grin and look at Alex. "I have a bet." Alex yawned, "What?" "Through the WHOLE day we will have to say a made up line of PPAP, whoever stops will pay the winner five dollars. "You're on!" Alex shouted. "I have sleep, I have Alex. Ugh! Sleepy Alex!" You started. "Heck no!" Error slapped you. You were triggered and slapped him back. "No!" You said and put your chin high and walked away. Alex followed behind you. "I have Geno, I have Reaper. Ugh! AfterDeath!" Alex said. "Best ship ever!" You shouted.

(Welp your a shipper now. Yay!)

"I have Oscar, I have Ink. Ugh! Ink is wearing an Oscar coustme!" Ink blushed lightly. His swimsuit was actually a bear, Kawii little Inky. "Actually that is adorable." You said smiling. "I have Y/N. I have Ink. Ugh! ReaderPaint." Alex shipped. You were triggered but let it leave. "No!" You shouted. "I have Loser. I have Y/N. Ugh! Y/N is the Loser!" Alex laughed. "How could I have failed." You whined with your arms crossed. "Money, at home." He/She said. "Fine, your lucky." You said. Alex smiled sweetly but they looked it looked like a devil to you though. "Kids! We're leaving! Ready or not, we're leaving!" PJ announced opening the door go leave. A big yellow bus was there. "Yes! Oh yes!" You shouted. "What's that?" Alex asked. "It's a school bus! I'll be getting on that next year to a school, that teaches me nothing I need to now about life, and I'll never use when I'm an adult. Alright, Let's go!" You shouted grabbing his/her hand and running out the door.

"Okay." Alex said weired out a bit. "Kids, we're walking to the pool." PJ said. "So.... We're not getting on the school bus?" You teared up. You wanted to go on that bus ever since you first saw one. "Don't cry, we'll get on one soon." PJ said nervously. "No we're not!" You cried as the tears streamed down like rivers. Blueberry hugged you. "Don't cry, you'll make me cry too!" Blueberry said hugging your head. "This is why your my best friend!" You shouted smiling. "Yay! Hugs!" Blueberry blushed. Alex joined on hugging your head. "Don't worry, I'm fine." You smiled. "Okay, good. Hugs can cure anything!" Blueberry shouted with his arms out. Alex giggled. You smiled brightly. You, Blueberry, and Alex went to catch up with the others. "Good job with catching up!" Nighty said. "Yeah." You said smiling brightly. Dream hugged attack you. "Blueberry! We need to make Alex and Y/N a big bow like you did with me! Then we can all be bow buddies!" He smiled. "Yeah." Alex cheered on walking on the side with Blueberry.

It didn't take long for everyone to get there. It was pretty quick actually. "Now before we-" Alex jumped into the pool. "Never mind." Goth said walking away. Lucky you, You can swim. "Hey, do you even lift?" Horror asked you. You stopped walking and started at him. In your mind, 'Hold up!' You lift up Horror and throw him into the pool. "Done." You dusted your hands and walked to the pool with Alex and Nighty. Gradient was also there with them. "I got a g-" Alex cut you off. "I already won that." Alex grinned. You pointed upwards. Alex and Nighty looked up as the huge bucket of water on the small water play place fell on them. You started laughing so hard, until your stomach started hurting. You walked closer to Nighty and Alex. They were soaked and looked so sad and mad. You mashed the words together. Smad! Heh! New word invinted.

Alex was dripping from head to toe, Nighty didn't look as soak.... somehow. "That was funny!" You chuckled a bit. "My vision is still blurry." Alex whined. He/She gripped your arm. "No worrys. I will save you from such fate little brother/sister!" You shouted hugging them. "That's probably the first time I've seen you hug them before." Nighty said. "Shut up!" You shouted at him. Nighty just cocked his head and climbed up the stairs to not be soaked. You looked up and saw the bucket dipping down. You pushed Alex to the stairs so they wouldn't get dumped. "Save yourself!" You shouted as water soaked your whole body. Alex's mouthed opened in awe. "Thank you!" Alex smiled. Even though Alex got on you nerves, a lot. You still loved them, even if they're the butt hole you grew to love.
"I'll be back guys." You said walking off, nah. Running off. Ink was being pushed by someone, a human kid actually. You ran towards the child and pushed him in. Ink's eyes grew side and a small smile could be seen. "Thank you Y/N! You saved me!" You shouted. "Your husband should have saved you, either way, your welcome Inky." You said. "RuRu is in the pool." Inky said. You smile widely. "Well your 'RuRu' should've been with you." You said.

Life Saver Y/N, is what he called you the rest of the day. Well mostly everyone did.

It was a fun day, until you all had to leave. And you knew you had to take a shower when you got home since all the chlorine got in your hair. But still a very, very fun day splashing in the water. And having the sun on your skin, the day was amazing.