Baby Bro/Sis joins Daycare

(You can choose what gender your younger sibling has. The picture is also your sister or brother)

You cross your arms as you stand next to your mom. Your younger brother/sister stands behind your father. You held Oscar close as well. Your mom knocks on the door. Paperjam opens the door with Fresh in his arms crying. "Hey Mochida's." He said putting down Fresh. You saw Dream. "Hey Y/N!" Dream shouted. "Hey Dream!" You shouted back. You smile. "We hope you don't mind if we have two children go here do you?" Mom said. You blink and frown. Yay, your brother/sister is here with weird skeletons. Oh does he/she have a lot to learn when he/she walks in. You didn't listen. Alex stepped forward to your side. "Welcome." Mr. Jammy said. Your mother and father left. You stare at Alex and take his/her hand and walk in. Blueberry came running to you. "Who is this! Your younger brother/sister?" Blueberry asked staring at your sibling. "Alex here is my brother/sister. He/She is two." You explain to him. Alex hid behind you. You look away. "They are cute!" Blueberry shouted. Error walked next to Blueberry. "Greeting again." Error said glaring at you. You frown and walk away holding Alex's hand. "Why are they skwlwtons?" Alex askdd glaring back at Error and Blueberry. "Hold human!" You slap your face. It was Swapfell. You barely new him. "Y/N. Who is your friend?" Swap asked. "My brother/sister. You say holding Alex's hand tighter. Alex yelped a bit. " Your brother/sister? They can pass, but you." Swapfell said smiling. "And where going to turn around that way." You said pointing left. "O-Ok." Alex studdered. You walk to the left and was stopped by Dream. "Hey Dream!" You say once again. "Alex, this is Dream. One of my friends." You smiled. "Hello!" Dream said. Alex let go of your hand and walked forward a bit.