n e t - t h e b a t h r o o m

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: I think it's in the cupboard.

Yoongi: Okay check there and I'll check the drawers

I heard footsteps come closer and heard yoongi whisper something to himself.

Yoongi: I smell something, something sweet....

Taehyung: What did you say?

Yoongi: Nothing, I'm just talking to myself...

I heard yoongi rummaging through the drawers and then he spoke.

Yoongi: Sweet, what's sweet? It's...Seoyeon?

Taehyung: Seoyeon? What about her?

Shit. He smells my scent? Why does vampires have to have good smelling senses? What should I do now?

I took off my shirt, quickly grabbing Jungkook's soap bottle and sqeezed some of the contents out. That was when I saw his member and my eyes widened. Then I immediately closed my eyes, continuing to rub the soap all over my upper body.

Then Jungkook whispered to me in confusion.

Jungkook: What are you doing?

Seoyeon: Y-Yoongi, H-He can smell me.

Jungkook: And your eyes?

Seoyeon: I saw something I wasn't meant to see, sorry.

Yoongi: Um Jungkook, thanks for letting us come in and Taehyung said he left it downstairs, not here so yeah. Thanks anyways.

Jungkook: N-No problem.

We heard footsteps leaving and shutting the door so I went out.

Seoyeon: S-Sorry again for seeing things I shouldn't have seen and I'm sorry for using your soap.

Jungkook: It's fine, just pass me a towel.

I passed him one and got one for myself drying my body. Jungkook came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and he was blushing as was I.

Dirty thoughts filled my mind and I quickly shook it off. He's my bestfriend.

Seoyeon: Can you please pass me my shirt.

It was wet but I guess I had to wear it anyway.

Jungkook: It's wet, wear my hoodie. (As he threw it towards me)

Seoyeon: Thanks Kookie.

I wore his hoodie after I finished drying myself off and his scent from the jumper was so nice.

Jungkook: You can keep it.

Seoyeon: Really?

Jungkook: Yeah

I took Jimin's lotion and left the room going to me and Jimin's bedroom, smiling and he was on his bed on his phone.

Jimin: What took you so long?

Seoyeon: Jungkook was in there.

Jimin: Right.

I gave him the lotion and he came closer to my ear whispering.

Jimin: If I send you and your late again, I may have to punish you...

I pushed him away and frowned.

Seoyeon: Yah Hajima.

Jimin: Kitten, I was just joking. And By the way, I like your scent.

Seoyeon: Thanks.

It was Jungkook's hoodie but I guess I could take the credit.
Jimin walked out and then I started packing my stuff into my bag. Then yoongi came in.

Yoongi: Seoyeon, your brother's here to pick all of us up to go somewhere and he also said don't pack cause you'll be staying here with us for a while since there is something happening at your home.

Seoyeon: Um okay, I hope everything's alright at home though.

He came closer to me and looked at me from head to toe.

Yoongi: Who owns this hoodie, it doesn't smell like you.

Seoyeon: It's Kookie's.

Yoongi: You shouldn't fall in love with him you know. Cause you two are too different for eachother.

Seoyeon: What do you mean?

Yoongi: You just can't fall for any of the guys here, okay? Not him, not any of us.

He wasn't in charge of who I fell for. He made me mad causing me to raise my voice a little in anger.

Seoyeon: Why can't I fall for Jungkook or Jimin, or even you Yoongi, Wae?

Yoongi: It's because the boys are vampires okay, all of them are. Even Misoo.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote what you thought about this chapter and what you think will happen next😉😉😉

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡