Chapter 34

I smile at Will as I get out of my car. As we walk up to the hospital together he says, "Where's Rhodes?"

As I chuckle I say, "Turns out Robin had the day off work so Rhodes took the day off too. Ever since I moved in I think I've really stalled their relationship so I've really been trying hard to find my own place."

Will looks over at me with worry in his eyes and says, "Are you sure an apartment on your own is the safest place for you right now?"

Sighing, I reply. "Yes Will. The only reason I moved in with Rhodes is so that I had a more comfortable place to live until I found a place of my own. And I know you're worried about Aspen finding me but I talked to Jay and he said that Aspen will be kept in jail until his trial. And the date for that hasn't even been set."

Will nods and as we open our lockers he says, "I care about you Sara. A lot. And because of that I worry about you too. I wonder how you've been holding up, if you're doing okay..."

I grab Will's hand which makes him quiet down. I give him a small smile and then say, "I appreciate your support, I really do, but I'm okay. I'm strong as is but I've also been seeing Dr. Charles once a week for some more professional help. You don't need to worry about me. It's taken care of."

He nods and locks up his locker. Will's about to exit the staffroom when he turns back around and says, "Sara, can you please just answer one question for me?"

I sigh and say, "Sure. Ask away."

I watch as Will takes a deep breath and then says, "Will you ever have feelings for me? I guess I just want to know if I should hold out hope or start moving on and looking at other women."

After taking a moment I reply, "I'm sorry but I just don't know right now. I can't even imagine having another relationship after what just happened."

He nods and says, "I understand. So I'll wait until you have an answer. And if your answer is no, I'll accept that. But if your answer is yes, I'll show you what real love is, treat you the way every woman should be treated, and make you the queen that you are. Deal?"

"Alright, you have yourself a deal."

Will beams from ear to ear as he exits the room. I shake my head at him as I smile and after locking my locker, go find Maggie to see what I'm doing to start my shift.

------------------------------

Hey guys! So for the time being I've decided to focus on finishing my fanfics and getting them all wrapped up as I can't do the fanfics and general fiction. Thanks for your understanding! -Becca