Chapter 4

I throw on my jacket and manage to cram all of my other scrubs into my purse. I lock my locker and say goodbye to the other doctors and nurses. As I walk out Will and Rhodes, as I discovered he prefers to be called, are standing with each other so I walk up to them and say, "It was a pleasure working with both of you today. I hope we can do it again soon." 

They both nod and then Will says, "I've never worked with an RN before so I was a little skeptical but it's actually fantastic."

 I chuckle and then Rhodes says, "You're a great surgeon. I hope we get to work together on the next one."

 "Oh definitely!" I reply while nodding in agreement.

 I bid farewell to both of them and then go out to my car. I hop in, start it, and then commence my drive home. When I arrive I quickly go up in the elevator and go to my apartment.When I walk in Aspen smiles at me and pauses whatever show he's watching. He then walks over to me, pulls me into his arms, and plants a soft kiss on my lips. When we pull apart he says, "How was your day baby?" 

"Fantastic! I was totally not bossed around and got along great with everyone!"

 He smiles and says, "I'm so happy to hear that. I'm so proud of you."

 I nod and then he says,"In honour of a successful first day I'm taking you out for dinner, wherever you'd like to eat."

 I nod eagerly and then go to my bathroom to shower and change before we leave. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks so much for 1.8 K reads! Hope you all have a great rest of your day! -Becca