Epilogue- Part 1

5 years later

Vanessa's POV:

"Ugh that exam was hard", I sigh and I fall on the couch to my apartment.

"You'll do great vehicle just like you always do", Archer says to me.

Yes we are sharing a two bedroom apartment with a living room, kitchen and whatever else in a normal house including wireless internet.

"Thanks anchor", I smile at him.

After he graduated last year and I planned on getting my doctor's degree, he planned on staying here till I graduate or finds a decent girl he can settle down with and move out. He has a part time job as a model and also he is an advertiser for a magazine company here.

"Any girlfriend for the week?" I ask as I take off my shoes.

"Nope, but remember after your last exam we are flying to your house for a few days", he reminds me.

"Yeah I can't wait to see everyone again, I still can't believe Josh proposed Isabel!" I shriek.

A lot has happened after my friends graduated except Caleb who is pursing law, Josh and Isabel are engage they got together during freshman spring break. 

Kevin and Dianne got married last January and she is four months pregnant, Stacy and Carter well they broke up during junior year after Carter cheated on her with his high school ex during winter break. 

The rest of my group of guys friends, some of them went to play football for the national team and only Alex who decided to become a surgical doctor. I still see him and hang out with him during lunch with my new medical friends.

Last but not least my ex Jake James after that horrible night he transferred to Harvard and finish his business degree. The last time I saw him was on the front page of the business magazine and is dating Linda Clark which I am not surprise of, he will be taking over his grandfather's business soon. Speaking of business, Riley joined her father's business and as soon as she did he drop the bomb and retired, Stacy been her private assistant ever since and been enjoying it.

"Hi since its Friday, Riley said she'll send a private car to come get us she has an reservation for 8 with me, you, Alex, Stacy and Caleb", Archer says.

"Oh yeah", I say.

I didn't move on after Jake, I went on blind dates and had like a one month thing with a guy from one of my classes, but we were meant to stay friends.

"You'll find a guy I'm sure", he assures me.

One more thing Quinn turn out to like girls and only try to get with Jake so her secret wouldn't be out. Madison got a modelling contract to Hollywood and Ava she did get Archer in sophomore year, but really is Harry she was after and now they're happily together somewhere in Florida.

"You keep telling me that for the past five years", I roll my eyes.

"You will in the future, who knows maybe you'll get a summer romance this time", he winks.

I get up and went to my room, it is done with sky blue walls, tiled ceiling and floor, two windows overlooking the nearby park, a queen size bed to the left, closet and bath to the right. 

My study desk is  close to my bed with my books and other stationary on it.

It is now 3: 30 pm so I can catch up on some sleep before tonight and also I got a car, well my dad bought it for me as an early birthday gift since its next month. 

I'll be turning 23.

I went to a club with my friends for my 21st birthday, from the media I learnt that Jake had a birthday bash on a yacht and he posted pictures of him and his 'friends'.